• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 problem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

they will probably not make sora an adult because that would be a huge gap and sora being a teenager makes him easy to relate too. they need to make it sooner than that because sora having a diffrent voice actor would suck and they don't need to have another 4 or 5 year gap like kh2 that would suck even more

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I just keep hearing that they are going to make a T.V. series. And if they do, it will probably last several seasons.

xeanhort's ghost

if they do tht i wonder if it will be for the gameboy advanced they sould make it a tv show then i'd have something kh related to tie me over

xeanhort's ghost

exactly that's what they should do or make a kh novel that's aprequel something just keep me busy with kh SE.

the 4 years before march 28,2006 where a living hell we need khIII

ironfists

i forgot about kh for like 2 years after i played but i couldnt stop the next 2 years until kh2.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
TwilightMaster said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
That´s not confirmed! Nomura was just babbling agute that part. Something abute past, no future maby...I think he isn´t shure yet when it´s going to be...

Vin

Bronze Member
nothing si been confrimed yet ppl only that the 3 nights in the secrect ending r completely new ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back