• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Premiere: Part 1: The Developer Panel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Premiere: Part 1: The Developer Panel

A Nemo world would be stunning for sure.

SoraForeverKH

Oh wow! This was such a good read! I had no idea... And hearing that the creates of KH actually watch us crazy fans is just too much! It's killing me! HAHA! I like hearing about the making details too, that's a cool topic.
Right now, after reading the end I am over my average 100% hype for KH III! NEXT MONTH'S EVENT...I mean it's so near guys! I'm putting my predictions on the next news showing us some real KH storyline...all focusing on Xehanort and his darknesses, and Sora and all the defenders of light. Yes!!!
Thank you, Nomura-San, Yasue-San, and the team, for this event, the upcoming E3 next month, and EVERYTHING! I can't wait to learn more about "HEART," as quoted. This year BELONGS to KH! 2018KH3 lol

Recon

Art of War
Awards

A Nemo world would be stunning for sure.

or The Incredibles! The perfect, yet late compliment to the upcoming The Incredibles 2.

Reiji

Well, the world's that are left to be revealed are probably the following if we take level diversity and uniqueness into account.

Frozen: This is just too obvious. Whether we like that property or not, it WILL definitely be in KH3 and I personally don't mind it! It's a great marketing hook that will probably bring a lot of newcomers to the franchise, but the fact that we can have a world based on ice is just a great concept that this series has yet to fully tap into it.

Agrabah: This and Olympus will probably be the only returning worlds. I can see Nomura and his team just like with Olympus, wanting to give Agrabah some "justice" in terms of using the power of the UE4 to represent it how they wanted to in the first games but couldn't because of hardware limitations. That and the fact that no world would clash with the unique desert setting that Agrabah brings.

Treasure Planet: Maybe not in a form of a world, though. Someone on another thread made a great post on how TP could be implemented by having its story be divided into different Gummi Ship sections. I would personally love that to be the case and again, another type of level design that wouldn't clash with any other world in the game, but most importantly... You have Roy FREAKING Conly helping the team with two properties that he produced, so him being asked to work on something TP related doesn't seem to be farfetched to be quite honest.

That would make 8 Disney Worlds (not counting THAT possible minigame world) leaving room for probably 2 more? My hopes of a Wreck-it Ralph world have been severely hit since it might appear that the world would be in KHUX since they showed Ralph as a summon and I can't seem to find another world that i would say "yeah, I can TOTALLY see them using this IP!" Like the ones I just mentioned.

horto12485

Awards

Here's what the Remaining Disney Worlds that should be announced...

Jungle Book

Frozen

Treasure Planet

and

Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

The series has always been pretty vague about it, but I think if Darkness prevails it should all look like End of the World, or like the Realm of Darkness.
Maybe with just one huge Traverse Town as this universe's only city.

Tbh to me Nomura's statement didn't sound too much different from what we already know from the Young Xehanort/Young Eraqus chess scene with Xehanort being confident the foretold outcome will happen and Eraqus challenging that notion and proposing it can be changed.

In regards to Union Cross it is also more or less obvious when one goes by the old proverb of "The best things come in threes.", going in conjunction with it being the third numbered KH main title.
The first attempt to avert the foretold outcome (with the original Foretellers) failed spectacularily but set up the second attempt.
The second attempt with the new Leaders around Ephemer will do some things better but ultimatively also fail, yet set the stage for the third attempt (in KH III) which will finally succeed.

How all this comes eventually to be is what will hold probably some things "difficult to grasp" as I remember Nomura talking about DDD's plot also being "difficult to grasp" and this time around Dream Eaters, "Unchained realm" aka different worlds/split worlds etc. are also again a theme so it is gonna get head scratching time.

ImVentus

Awards

[Moves to the port, approaching the lighthouse. Everyone laughs at the floating sitting man chilling in the area.]</p>
<p><strong>Yasue</strong>: This stage is not really done yet, but it's very close. When it comes to this type of stage, we have to include the lighting...</p>

Wait a sec! So does he indicate that this area isn't finished as of present or what? How come they wouldn't be finished with Corona at this point if that's the case?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wait a sec! So does he indicate that this area isn't finished as of present or what? How come they wouldn't be finished with Corona at this point if that's the case?
It wasn't finished at the time when the presentation was put together, which was early February. Yasue commented that all they have to do to it now is implement the lighting. The floating man, whether he was a glitch or where he was suppose to be sitting wasn't finished yet, should be fixed.

Throughout the February presentation they also used a bunch of in-development assets and screens which were recycled for this event, so don't take anything presented this month as being an accurate reflection of where development stands.

ImVentus

Awards

It wasn't finished at the time when the presentation was put together, which was early February. Yasue commented that all they have to do to it now is implement the lighting. The floating man, whether he was a glitch or where he was suppose to be sitting wasn't finished yet, should be fixed.

Throughout the February presentation they also used a bunch of in-development assets and screens which were recycled for this event, so don't take anything presented this month as being an accurate reflection of where development stands.

Oh good! I thought it meant for the D23 from Japan. All good then.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Square Enix has asked us to remove the transcript, so Dandelion has kindly replaced it with a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back