• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
No. There's only one FF, lots of companies have tried (even square enix has tried). All have failed, there's only one good FF series. The only exception I could make with that is that if they made a game where you could be a heartless, or play a different character (Ex. Cloud, auron, donald, mickey ECT.) But besides that, no.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
This has had many topics before. Do a search.

And no. It is a very stupid idea.

Sorafirestarter

No I'd like to see sora grow up. Like in KH3 sora was 16. And in each game sora and friends grow up a little till sora had a kid or something like that.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Sora as a main character for more than 2 games? The only character that could ever pull that off is Jill Valentine.

Seriously, Sora isn't such a great character creation, trust me.

K

KaiChi

i would like to see more KH games but one problem, its going to be hard to make a game with ONE main chracter (sora) every single time because in FF they have sooooo many different characters and keeping the story line in place is going to be kinda hard

diogo14

you know if they made KH like FF serie's it would be really boring... always the same characters... almost the same storie in the different KH's games... i don't know... i agrre with Savior of Dawn it would be cool if they changed the main characters...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Grr. This is why I can't stand KH fangirls and guys..

KH can't hold the storyline for another few games. I VERY much doubt there will be a 3rd, and if there is, it's definetely the last. Nomura isn't stupid. Ofcourse it's not going to become Final Fantasy, the sooner some people get over that the better..

As SoD said, Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy, nothing can compete with it or take its place.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Is not old news that Nomura confirms that Kingdom Hearts will goin to end. He say`s that he know how KH series will be end, but he dont know how many games he will be making. I think that KH will gonna end in a KH3, no more of that.

sorarocks

no way!the ff series contains this weird kinda thing that people love!with ff it's easy to get attatched to the characters.but once that story ends u know they'll be happy (that is if it ends happy) and u go on to the next set of characters and the process starts again.with kh u can't add new characters.oh and another thing about ff the stories don't contain the same info.you don't see cloud or leon humming the hymn from ffx.u don't see princess dagger praying to the fayth!in kh it's all about disney and unlocking worlds!and you've got to stick to only sora!if u put in another character in sora's place i doubt that donald and goofy will fight alongside him.

lawson8r

If there is you should see the finale of Sora and take the role of BHK. Only then can you hope to get rid of the useless Donald and Goofy.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
There are two reasons why I don't think There should be any more games:
1) I've waited too long for KH2 and I'm not waiting just to find out its not the end.
2) If it had too many games, I would get too bored becuz when a game is done, its done
There r two reasons why I wouldn't mind a KH3:
1) I love Sora and the gang and ending would be too sad :(
2) I can continue my KH collection and have something to look forward to.(And talk about)

Personally, it wouldn't be bad if they just came out with a Chain of Memories DVD. Then maybe we could see COM in 3-D. That would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back