• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
fisrt sorry if this is the wronge section to you.,but this kinda relates...
if kh2 is the end of soras journy,do want it to be like ff where there are like 12 games each with a new cast and story?I don't,its harder to get REALLY into it when it changs. however if its samwe cast but new main character i guess i wouldnt mind... post thoughts.

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
Are you saying that KH would soar off like Final Fantasy did because i don't think it would some stories should just end even though it leaves us with a hole its better then having someone else completely ruin it

EdSquareCat

Nomura said in an interview that he wasn't going to make the KH series nearly as long as the FF series. Nobody knows for sure yet, but I don't think he will be producing a KH III at all. But hey, if there was one, it would most likely be for the PS3!! (That would be AWESOME!)

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
They wouldn't be making a KH3 right now because they have even finished KH2 yet! Let alone figured out a freakin' release date! GAH!! That makes me SO mad!!! (Not you, Crypt)

Unless, Crypt, you mean that they're going to eventually make a H3. Sorry if I understood that wrong.

But, like I said, they're runnin' out of Dsney classics, let alone workable films....

fizban

they WILL make a kh3 because the series has the best fan group (us) that will give them hell if they don't
even if kh2 is the end of the story they can always make a prequel or something

Lock_On

Wow, I like some of these people's imagination lol. I think they COULD make a KH3... and hey, they might do that. Right now, though, they need to focus on KH2 and releasing it before even thinking of a sequel.

Lock_On

i think they will make a kh3 if kh2 is as good or better then the success of kh1

Well, as of right now... It's looking to be better than the first one, IMO.

HSPNO300

maybe theyll make a kh3 but maybe theyll make a kingdomhearts 1 prequel maybe something having to do with th past keyblade weilders like the story mickey was explainging to ansem then again i couldnt picture that

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
he wasn't specific about when sora's journey would end so i still think a kh3 is deffinitly possible. If u ask me if kh2 is the end i think it was kinda of a short series because i always thought they would end at kh3 but who knows

blackdragon88

HSPNO300 said:
maybe theyll make a kh3 but maybe theyll make a kingdomhearts 1 prequel maybe something having to do with th past keyblade weilders like the story mickey was explainging to ansem then again i couldnt picture that

I thought of that exact same thing a while ago but never brought it up. That would be interesting to find out the other wielders before sora, and during the 3rd KH like half way into the game they switch times and the times combine or something, with the previous wielders helping sora defeating the older villians combing with the newer ones.

Keyblade-Master-

Hey i would love a kh3 the idea of the precuel its very good and i would definitely buy it, i think kh2 its like a mid-story game like episode five of star wars that would be great and i have been thinking why do they only include disney worlds? it would be fantastic if there were a world based on final fantasy VII like midgar or a garden of FF VII what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back