• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3... On the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Hey everybody!

Interesting news today, Disney CEO Bob Iger was asked about the "company's current approach to the video game market when compared to the introduction of Disney Interactive Studios in 2007". He replies saying "that the company would be publishing fewer titles for "high-end" systems, but suggested that the company may soon be publishing Marvel-based titles to make up for the shift."

He also states that "Disney-branded games seem to perform better on the Wii and DS platforms."

For those of you who don't know, Disney purchased Marvel a while back. Could this mean that the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III, and any other related games, could be on the Wii or Nintendo DS? Anything is possible.

Source: NeoGAF.com, IDG News Service.

Last edited:

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
KH3 wouldn't be on the wii, but it's possible another side story game could be released on it. But it's still pretty darn unlikely since the gameplay would have to be changed entirely. Disney might ask Square to do it, but Square would probably just give them the finger.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
NOOOOOOO!! I was seriously bummed down when I read this. I hope so much that it won't come on the Wii. Please, please make it for the PS3 :c

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um... what's with all the butthurt in here? The wii isn't all that bad. Sure it might not have the best or largest selection of games, nor perfect motion sensing capabilities, but it's not like any console is perfect to begin with. I know some of you may not like the idea, but it's just speculation so don't take this article too seriously.

[EDIT]

Salty, I'm sure you know that all this will boil down to is another console war thread, right? :C

Lots of fanboy in here...

o/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Let me transform myself into a KHTard.

SoraROX56: omg kh3 on the wii no ew no
SoraROX56: OMG WTF KH3 ON THE PS3 I CAN'T AFFORD DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wouldn't mind. I mean, it would give me more of a reason to buy one other than Epic Mickey. As for it being on the DS, I'd rather not. Love the DS, but it would be so... short.

Though I do think it would be multi-platform. One for the PS3, one for the 360, and one for the Wii. That way everyone's happy. Besides, both Disney and SE would be getting more money, too.

Also, didn't Nomura also say he was curious about making KH on the Wii?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
[EDIT]

Salty, I'm sure you know that all this will boil down to is another console war thread, right? :C

I figured that :v
How about this, anybody who starts a console war in this thread will be banned for 3 days =D

First and only warning. Thank you thebatman
/deleting posts~

R

Roxas9393

OMG OMG this cant be true!
SE/SS made die KH series only for the Sony consoles (except 358/2 days & KH CoM).And they MUST continue it!

Edit: I dont want to start a Console War ..

Edit²: I mean that SE must continue the serie for the PS :)

Last edited:

Iridium

Awards
SE/SS made die KH series only for the Sony consoles (except 358/2 days & KH CoM).
And they MUST continue it!

Good job of contradicting yourself =D

Iridium

Awards
KH is mostly owned by square. I mean yea they might enix if they want to switch consols, but probably not. this is interesting

Uh, Square and Enix merged back in 03, so it's up to Square Enix, more or less the KH team.

ICECOOL113

No no no no no no no no no and NO!
For the love of everything I care about about NO! I REALLY WANT KINGDOM HEARTS TO REMAIN A PLAYSTATION GAME!
I had to deal with COM for the gameboy but I was overly happy when they made Re:COM for the PS2! and with Days I am OK with it being on the DS! I AM HAPPY ABOUT BBS BEING ON THE PSP but PLEASE NO WII FOR KH3!

WaveK89

as long as the game's good i don't really care what platform it's on

Agreed. I'm not uptight about graphics. Besides, we know SE is great at creating superb graphics in relation it it's game system. As long as the game is good and fun to play with, I'm fine with it. Besides, SE doesn't have to conform to Wii motion controls, or perhaps they could make multiple options in game controls with and without Wii motion controls.

When it comes down to it, I'm in it for the story.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No no no no no no no no no and NO!
For the love of everything I care about about NO! I REALLY WANT KINGDOM HEARTS TO REMAIN A PLAYSTATION GAME!

Except it's not just a Playstation game. It's been on Nintendo consoles and on the phone as well, so... >.>

I had to deal with COM for the gameboy but I was overly happy when they made Re:COM for the PS2! and with Days I am OK with it being on the DS! I AM HAPPY ABOUT BBS BEING ON THE PSP but PLEASE NO WII FOR KH3!

You act like KH on the Wii would be a bad idea. Currently I see nothing that would ruin KH if it were on the Wii other than being on a different platform.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
That would be a disaster in my opinion.
I never even play the Wii anymore. If they decide to put it on a last gen system like the Wii, I say just make it for PS2 as well so I don't have to bother with those silly motion controls.

PS3 is the only system I really want to see it on, (my 360 is not doing so good) and i can't imagine Nomura would put a numbered title on the Wii anyhow.
Multiplat would be okay if they made the high end consoles top priority.

If it's on the DS I think I'll give up on KH completely. I loved the story in Days, but imo the game play was annoying and painful.

However, a side story on the Wii might be nice.

Soxas

if they do this this will be the biggest mistake of there life.i mean you have to put kh3 on the ps3.kh3 would be the best on the ps3.the controls would be different,the graphics would suck,and no one would buy it.and to add on to that people bought ps3's just for this game and then they find out that its on the wii.then everyone would have to go out and buy wii's.all i got to say is that they absolutely cant put kh3 on the wii it would just stand out more on ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back