• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

If nomura is planning to create another KH i hope its for PS2 again cause i can't afford that console and my mom will never buy me that just for one game....

T

The_Guardian

well... I think that the PS3 and the X-BOX's visiuals BOTH suck! Is that the only improvement these two companies can make? Both Consoles are wireless, and all the examples for the graphics they have shown look like CG movies and not the actual gameplay graphics...
Well anyway, a KH3 might be going too far if you ask me... I think I would like it if SE just makes KH2 EXTRA long XD!!

After all people, we're forgetting that SE has made plenty of successful games in the past, it's still quite possible for them to create a brand new game with a brand new storyline and characters that we will all love...

keyblade knight

god, the pics of the ps3 are real even go on gamespot.com and look on e3 section find the sony video,skip to the end and you will see the ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: OK?

keyblade knight

i think a good idea for kh2 would be the mysterios'bhk' to be soras twin and in kh3 they work together as a team to finaly defeat all heartless and souless.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The_Guardian said:
Well anyway, a KH3 might be going too far if you ask me... I think I would like it if SE just makes KH2 EXTRA long XD!!QUOTE]

Good news I read in game informer that KH2 might be a 2disk-set.I sure hope it's that if not longer!:cool:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I think that they should keep the KH series on the ps2 because not everybody can get enough cash to buy 1 system let alone MORE!If Sony keep the series on the ps2 they will most likely profit the most out of it.:cool:

NEO9011

They could keep making ps2 games after ps3 comes out but not many. And they would put kh3 on ps3. That way more people will buy the ps3. If the kh series were a trilogy, it would not count chain of memories cause that isnt really a sequel. It was basically an explanation of events they werent able to fit in kh1 or kh2 but are important. It was also an easy way to make a crapload of money. I think the ps3 controllers suck but at least they are wireless.

NEO9011

keyblade knight said:
hello,u neo911.what do u think

I think KH3 on ps3 would kick arse!! Better graphics!!! Better Cinematics!! SUCKY CONTROLLER!!!! THAT CONTROLLER NEEDS TO BE BLOWN TO HELL!!

bogus283

So, um, you kids know that the controler design showcased for the ps3 at e3 was only a concept right? They aren't gonna keep it that way... so says their press release.

I was also amused with the guy who was disraught because the gameplay graphics look like cg movies, I guess you're just going to have to deal with it bud.

Anyway... its really does make perfect sense for kh3 to come on on the most up to date hardware, which will be the ps3. If you cant understand why, then stop for a moment to think about why the original kh wasn't released on ps1.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
NEO9011 said:
They could keep making ps2 games after ps3 comes out but not many. And they would put kh3 on ps3. That way more people will buy the ps3. If the kh series were a trilogy, it would not count chain of memories cause that isnt really a sequel. It was basically an explanation of events they werent able to fit in kh1 or kh2 but are important. It was also an easy way to make a crapload of money. I think the ps3 controllers suck but at least they are wireless.
actually its both a sequel and a prequel and KH is a trilogy u hav 2 count CoM even if u dont want 2 so if KH3 comes out it will b a ..............dont no da word.........u get wat im sayin:D

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I was talking to a friend of mine that works at Radioshack and he said he played a demo for the Tiger Woods golfing game for the PS3. The man working the demo said that the graphic are so precise compared to the PS2, that each blade of grass has random movement or goes with the wind. So, PS3 will be great for KH3 (if ever there is one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back