• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's_son

One word, FRAUD!
There have been so many PS2's around. heres a list of the most likely one's

5. A mushroom shaped thingny.
4. 12 PS'2 stacked on top of each other.
3.The disign on this page.
2.300 PSP's stacked on top of each other.
1. And the most likely design of the PS2 is......A grey hound!:confused: i'm serios.

Milh_Amethyz

i heard that at the controler theres a USB(Universal Serial Bus) Built in like in the Nintendo Controler you can insert a memory card from each controler.

If kh3 is true then it would be cool to play it to the ps3 cause it has an awesome resolution and very powerful too.

I mean you can even play KH1-2 in that console.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I mean you can even play KH1-2 in that console.
and that is why i love PS! unlike nintendo who is always changing the gameplay of they're games, so we can't ever play old things on the new consoles, my dad was shocked to learn that you could play gameboy games on a GBA! but yeah i'm glad about that, and do you think that if they did what nintendo did it would be copying? wait a USB? like the thing on the computer you plug flash drives into?

Milh_Amethyz

yeah it for saving your games and it has 128 MB PS2 has a slot infact it has 2 and it has a whachamakolit for the phone to plugin for online games you know like in the internet.

Milh_Amethyz

Sora's_son said:
One word, FRAUD!
There have been so many PS2's around. heres a list of the most likely one's

5. A mushroom shaped thingny.
4. 12 PS'2 stacked on top of each other.
3.The disign on this page.
2.300 PSP's stacked on top of each other.
1. And the most likely design of the PS2 is......A grey hound!:confused: i'm serios.

yo dude what are you saying this is the real Proto-type for the PS3 and its not a fraud douhg..

Sgt Moo

...I completely forgot that the PS2 has USB ports on it!!! When ive finished on the net in gonna plug my USB drive into it ans see what happens :p.

I think Soras Son is just trying to stir up trouble and put himself in the limelite... you should chsck my previous posts in this forum Soras Son...the one about A PICTURE OF THAT EXACT PS3 IN THE PAPER!

Milh_Amethyz

Well i think you must Modify you PS2 from the inside cause once you plugin the M-Disk on the Port it wont work, like the other PC you must plug some wire from the inside.

Sgt Moo

Just found out that the Blu-ray disk thingy is cool. A blu-ray disk holds 50GB...this means that KH3 would be huge...not to mention damn good quality.

I have also found out that the next nintendo console (Nintendo Revolution) will be backwards compatible with all of their consoles, including the NES, this means that you should be able to download Chain of Memories on the Nintendo Revolution (at a cost of some sort)

D

Dark Heart

i'm not going to waste my money on it. personally, the next thing you know is that there will be a PS4! it's all just a money making scheme (isn't everything)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Let's not go too far into the future. Focus on KH2. But, it would be awesome if it was for PS3, except the ps3 will be expensive. But better graphics rock!

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
Silverwolf1500 said:
Let's not go too far into the future. Focus on KH2. But, it would be awesome if it was for PS3, except the ps3 will be expensive. But better graphics rock!

this guy is right but, shut up, grow up and think. the ps3 pic on the 1st page is the one they showed at E3. i have seen the one in the PSM mag. but that looks a bit like an panted over X-box and K3 will look prity at least.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I heard that the new Nintendo console is able to play all the games dating back to the original NES and forward from that time is this true this was what one of my friends told me before we left school for the summer

Sgt Moo

actualy we are right on topic...we are discussing the PS3 in regards to KH2/3... Ive just been giving a bit of background information...

crownmeking...if you read my last post the truth is there...I research my information b4 I post it...in otherwords yes it will be backwards compatible to the NES but it will cost money as they have to be downloaded (at the current point in time...not fully determined yet)

I wonder if they will re-release KH1 and 2 on a PS3 blu-ray disk...that would be cool!

I personally think making kh3 will reak the story because they can all end it in kh2

eternal darkness

Anyway the controller for the PS3 won't be as the PS2 one. Because of law issues and legal fees, Sony has to change the controller, so good bye beautiful Dualshock 2, hello peace of crap.

But anyway a KH3 is not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back