• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH3 on PS3?

• Yes, it should be on PS3.

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • No, it should not be on PS3.

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • There should not be a KH3.

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • I don't know! Quit asking me, loser!

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

Should KH3 be on PS3, if it ever does come out I mean, but should it? Or should it stay on PS2?

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
more tool will be at there dispolsel and the will be able to make a better game in shorter time. but if it took4 years i would wate becuse of the hope that it would be wearth it

let them take as long as it takes jest make it a good game

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
if it takes 2 yrs for Kh2 to realese. it will take 2 more yrs for KH3 to come out and i think PS3 will be out by the time KH3 comes

Xyza

WOAH KH2 hasent even come out yet man! BUT i say it should remain on ps2...just because i dont wanna spend money...cuz im cheap ^-^

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Heavens Blade said:
I AM A FOOL AND I AM PROOD! YOU DO NOT ALWAYS HAVTO THINK THANGS THROU
That's rather obvious. You didn't give your crap-ass spelling a second thought.

Why must some of you people jump ahead of things? KH2 isn't even out yet and your talking about KH3. Like someone else said, you don't know that everyone else could die (though it's not probable).

Riku the wicked

WOAH KH2 hasent even come out yet man! BUT i say it should come out on PS3 better graphics and some new stuff

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
I don't think KHII should be on PS3 because not only would you have to spend money on the game, you'd have to spend money on the new system and probably on the memory card as well. Also I agree with everyone else. KHII isn't even out yet so why think about KHIII?

Emral

Bronze Member
erm.... The time it takes for KH3 to come out, might be about the time PS3 comes out.... Would everybody who owns a PS2 buy PS3 in the first month it comes out? People arent willing to do that, and if it does happen, sales will go down. So, Square will release the 3 on PS2, and if there is a PS4, it might be on PS3 (If the PS3 is out by then((and if there is a KH4)))

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Yeah of course that if there is a KH3, is kinda obvius that is goin to be for PS3. KH2 is not yet out, and have take like 3 years to comes out. PS3 i think that is coming in 2006. If you see, KH3 can take like 2 o 3 more years to comes out ( Maybe not if they start faster after the realese of KH2 to create the game ). So, KH3 if for PS3. But is kinda early to be talking about that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
PSP XP

Yes because [if they do make one] by the time it comes out I will have a PS3.

I want a Kingdom Hearts on PSP.....Then I could take it everywhere and with the graphics...I would just throw CoM away....

KeybladeShadow88

I seriously doubt there will be a KH3, which is good and bad, cause I don't want the series to end... and yet i do, I want to see what happens at the end, but if they were going to make a KH3, and they timed it so that it wouldn't have to be held up for the PS3, then I would want it on that... although the only reason I bought a PS2 was for kingdom hearts, I would have to do that again for the PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back