• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on PS3 confirmed!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermind2076

Okay so I found this interview between a journalist of some kind and the Square enix Marketing Manager...heres the interveiw.

A journalist named Itani from Kingdom Hearts Extreme has posted part of an interview which was mostly about Final Fantasy XII, but here are the Kingdom Hearts related questions:

Itani: At the FFXII launch in HMV, Oxford Street, my friend had a couple of questions based on KH, which he asked the Square Enix Marketing Manager. You may or may not want to believe it, but this is pretty much re-assuring the KH fans of future projects.

F = Friend
SEM = Square Enix Marketing Manager

F: Hi. I have to ask this on behalf of all the KH fanboys in Europe. Can you PLEASE bring KHII: FM+ to Europe?

SEM: *Laughs* We have big plans for the KH series this year globally. It has become a big series for us.

F: But will KHII: FM+ hit Europe?

SEM: I think it’s safe to say you will be pleasantly surprised around the end of the year. *grins*

F: What is the future of KH like?

SEM: Well KHIII is going to be released on PS3 and we will see what we can do with that.

F: What about a KH movie? Advent Children was sick!

SEM: Well you never know - We are good at CGI aren’t we? *grins*

F: Will we see another KH game on a Nintendo platform?

SEM: Well like I said, there will be big KH related announcements made this year. Please look forward to it.

F: Will KHIII be a new trilogy with new characters?

SEM: Can’t answer.

Whenever the KH related announcements are, they won’t be at the Square Enix Party 2007, as Tetsuya Nomura confirmed himself.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I'm not buying it, the interview... Yes KH3 will go to the PS3, most likely... but the only one who'd make an announcement like this is Nomura...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
M=Me
N=Nomura

M:Hey!

N:Hello, whats up?

M:nothing really, May I ask you something?

N:Sure!

M:Do you have any plans to make a game for the 360 this year?

N:Yes and No. This year no, but I'm working on big project for the 360. It may even help sell 360 here((Japan)).*laughs* but you may not see it till around 2010.

M: Any hints?

N: It's one of my fav FF.. Thats all I will say..

FFVII remake confirmed..

mastermind2076

But then again Normura probably would have said more...So I belived it because SEM didnt really confirm much besides the PS3 comfirmation he kept changing subject or not answering the question. So I understand where your coming from but its believable because of the llitte information SEM gave out. Normura would have said alot more.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
M=Me
N=Nomura

M:Hey!

N:Hello, whats up?

M:nothing really, May I ask you something?

N:Sure!

M:Do you have any plans to make a game for the 360 this year?

N:Yes and No. This year no, but I'm working on big project for the 360. It may even help sell 360 here((Japan)).*laughs* but you may not see it till around 2010.

M: Any hints?

N: It's one of my fav FF.. Thats all I will say..

FFVII remake confirmed..
*sigh*

Yeah, that's even more absurd than the one above. XD

You made your point though, this topic is pointless.

Rikuswish

I think they intend to have it on the PS3 but it may not be only on that system. If the PS3 sales don't improve by then, I can see it on the Wii or 360. The PS3 has already lost a number of "exclusives" because of the negative publicity.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
But then again Normura probably would have said more...So I belived it because SEM didnt really confirm much besides the PS3 comfirmation he kept changing subject or not answering the question. So I understand where your coming from but its believable because of the llitte information SEM gave out. Normura would have said alot more.

You how I know this is BS?

Normura and Square are keeping hush hush on this topic They not telling us for they're reasons..

So why would an SEM spill the beans?

*sigh*

Yeah, that's even more absurd than the one above. XD

You made your point though, this topic is pointless.

Lol, I shoud post that on blog.. Maybe people will believe me ahaha,(if I make sound real that is))

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm gonna be honest on my opinion.

I SPOKE with representatives of Square-Enix at TGS, and not one ever answered questions like that. So I really really honestly believe this is fake. I mean here's what I learned when talking to S.E Representatives in person.

1st Q&A - It's a believe.
2nd - Fake proof number 1 - If you EVER talked ot one before, they would not go "HI GUYS PLEASENT SUPRISE BY THE END OF THIS YEAR" they would continue on the subject, but not answer or hint anything.
3 - Fake proof number 2 - Square-Enix has never EVER in their LIFE ever give off a Project name, and System before it being announced to the public, another thing I know.
4 - Square-Enix Members never gloat, especially like that.
5 - Believable, but not.
6 - Fake even if that's something SEM Members would say, first they'd give off a slight talk and then say they can't answer.

All in all fake, especially with Square-Enix Members, Nomura would be the only one 100% certain on these informations, and the chances of him running into an SEM member that's with Nomura's team is honestly a bit low and rare.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'm still hoping a Kh game comes to the 360. It's the only way to breath some manhood into it. Kh3 could go to it. But the 360 needs a more manly KH. Let Sony have the Brokeback Mountain sequel. We 360 owners need a fresh game with Riku and Sora being MEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back