• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Nomura Interview with Dengeki: Mt. Olympus, Happy Ending, Post-KH3 Direction Undecided

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyvarda

Great article! Personally I am really looking forward to the new soundtrack themes and the secret ending.

Also I'm a Command Deck fan because BBS is my favorite game in the series but I guess it was a pipe dream to hope it would appear in a main title game. :frown:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm. Since KH has the power of the PS4 now, I can see that the big confrontation between Lea and Saix could resemble something like this:
tumblr_nocr2uZnGq1urgg6bo3_500.gif

It would be really interesting too see Isa go into bererk mode in cuts-scene, and just act as mad like our beloved Azuala here.

Anagram

Banned
Hmm. Since KH has the power of the PS4 now, I can see that the big confrontation between Lea and Saix could resemble something like this:

It would be really interesting too see Isa go into bererk mode in cuts-scene, and just act as mad like our beloved Azuala here.

Such a thing would be the first and probably only legitimate time I'd enjoy a flowmotion-like sequence.

duchessa

Yesss :'-) Now I can't imagine it any other way.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But he said he couldn't wait to show us whatever it was at the Disney expo. So you'd think he had an idea of what he wanted to show us.

Footage and game content wise, Nomura clearly knows, but I meant as far as special guests, the events that will happen during the panel like a Q&A and so on remain unplanned.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Gah, don't put things like that in my head. Now anything less than this will be disappointing xD

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hah, sorry. :D Dosen`t it fit quite well? Azula resembles Saix with her unstable mind and blue flames, and Zuko resembles Lea siding with the heroes side now.
Playing the KH2FM and seeing Saix blue flame attacks got my imagination rolling how the would look like in III, and the first thing that popped into my head was the last Agni Kai from Avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back