• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Nomura Interview with Dengeki: Mt. Olympus, Happy Ending, Post-KH3 Direction Undecided

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, I found the plot line for the new world:

[video=youtube;1RSqkPX7xqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RSqkPX7xqg[/video]

[video=youtube;9hRZcirkhiQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hRZcirkhiQ[/video]

Boss Theme?

Only if Peter appears as a co-boss

With all the expansions, wonder if they'll feature the Coliseum just for old time's sake.

I can't see why not! Where else will we have our arena fights!

MasterZero

I'm pretty okay with the game ending in a simple, happy ending. In my humble opinion, too many games and movies try to complicate things with a sequel hook or making things bittersweet. I'm fine with a simple, happy ending and maybe KH4 can star a new hero. Of course, I'm not against Sora being our hero still, I'm just spitballing. All I hope for is closure and a bit of joy for the end.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
No longer will we suffer through JUST the Coliseum or running through the dark and dank corridors of the Underworld (as great as it actually was)

Soon we shall explore the highest mountain and discover gods, and travel through the bustling metropolis of Thebes and not just some little room that looks like Thebes with some pots!

Just for the sake of having the original here

[video=youtube;zgnHF2CwrPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgnHF2CwrPs[/video]

Just to refresh my memories, I believe the animated series takes place between the moment Hercules meets Zeus and before he ages, right?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm pretty okay with the game ending in a simple, happy ending. In my humble opinion, too many games and movies try to complicate things with a sequel hook or making things bittersweet. I'm fine with a simple, happy ending and maybe KH4 can star a new hero. Of course, I'm not against Sora being our hero still, I'm just spitballing. All I hope for is closure and a bit of joy for the end.

I just want a clean slate. All questions answered, happy ending, the end. I want a feeling of satisfaction and closure when the plot ends. Then, when I unlock the secret movie, give me something to chew on and speculate about.

Narxus

You guys should listen to this, if you haven't before. If the final battle arrangement sounds like this, it'll be incredible. This rendition has everything in it.

[video=youtube;5UTGVk3ebSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UTGVk3ebSc[/video]

Aah yes, this awesomeness. I remember liking this one because it doesn't try to be really big and grand (though there is grandness there) instead going for the emotion and weight of the finality. While I wouldn't be opposed to a final boss theme that captures the epicness of a grand finale, I'm personally hoping for something more like this, something that captures the emotion of the final battle

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aah yes, this awesomeness. I remember liking this one because it doesn't try to be really big and grand (though there is grandness there) instead going for the emotion and weight of the finality. While I wouldn't be opposed to a final boss theme that captures the epicness of a grand finale, I'm personally hoping for something more like this, something that captures the emotion of the final battle

Precisely. Kingdom Hearts is all about the feels. Don't try to be epic for epic's sake, focus on the pure emotion and the epic will happen automatically.

SephirothZ

Nomura has already confirmed that Sora will continue to be the main hero even after KH3.

k99y77

Awards
Going to look forward to seeing Hades explain how he survived being dumped in the pit of lost souls
Maybe...

1. he won't come back. And they'll say now that Hades is gone the Underworld is out of control and all the Monsters Escaped and started attacking people

2. one of the XIII darkness will bring him back in order to stale Sora and the gang, in exchange they will help him take down Zeus.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
I'm just saying as soon as I get the game I'm not even gonna play it for like 20 minutes because I want to hear Dearly Beloved kill me.

Also looking forward to the KH III secret movie. :)

Also finally we get the titans in Hercules, about time. Hopefully we can fight all 5.

MasterZero

Nomura has already confirmed that Sora will continue to be the main hero even after KH3.
I heard that too, but things can change between here and then. I'm not against Sora being the main hero for 4, but I'd need to see the ending of 3 before I get a real opinion on it.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm just saying as soon as I get the game I'm not even gonna play it for like 20 minutes because I want to hear Dearly Beloved kill me.

Also finally we get the titans in Hercules, about time. Hopefully we can fight all 5.

The Dearly Beloved for DDD was posted on the official website for the game prior to its release, so you may get to hear it early if that happens again.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, yeah it does. It's Hercules' "high school" years. Really fun show! Not as funny as Kuzco's New School, but pretty close.
i notice that hercules and tangled has a similar theme of finding yourself or is just me?

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, yeah it does. It's Hercules' "high school" years. Really fun show! Not as funny as Kuzco's New School, but pretty close.

Never watched Kuzco's New School, I had always watched Hercules though after coming back from school. I wish Toon Disney was back in some shape or form :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i notice that hercules and tangled has a similar theme of finding yourself or is just me?

I didn't think it was really a strong theme in Tangled. It was there, but I think the stronger theme in Tangled was trust.

Never watched Kuzco's New School, I had always watched Hercules though after coming back from school. I wish Toon Disney was back in some shape or form :(

So do I. :c Disney used to be so top-notch when it came to cartoons. Such an amazing legacy of them, too. Even up to 2013 they had fantastic stuff trickling in!

No more, though...Except Gravity Falls.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I want to hear Phil shout "Get up on the Titans back!!!"

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I want to hear Phil shout "Get up on the Titans back!!!"

Threethousand times before you finally decide to MUTE the TV until the battle is over...

I do agree on the "let's fight all titans" part, especially because I'm sick of Hydros. ._. Why only him all the time :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back