• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3/new disney movies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
sillypieman said:
yay i hope in kh3 they have all disney channel stuff...even stevens, thats so raven, lizzie mcguire...OH DEAR GOSH THAT WOULD BE SO ROXORS

no way the day they put those worlds in it is the day i stop playing kingdom heart. i hope its just original disney movies and after they run out of those i think that when should stop making it. i mean playing in a thats so raven world or stuff like that would suck ass

nastassja12

I did not understand 1 thing you just said! Just say it normally so the rest of us can understand! Thanks!

crossfire

Website
www.kingdomfantasy.net.tf
i am a bit sad about part of this news but happy about part of it!!

part1(the bad news):final fantasy 12 will be the final final fantasy .....as a rumour is to have been said!!

part2(the good news which has been comfirmed by square-enix):kingdom hearts is going to be a series like final fantasy!!!XD:D

so yes there will be a kh3!!and many more!!!!

but anyways im not really bothered about that right now coz kh2 has yet to be released!!!XD

sillypieman

Um ok i was kidding about the disney shows thing just so you know...i would rather be forced to play E.T. for atari 2600 for 15 days straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back