• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Multiplayer Concept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
[FONT=&quot]How would you feel about KH3's multiplayer being a Monster Hunter/PSO HD version of χ? Maybe reusing assets from Back Cover.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]specifically:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

• Four player co-op
  • Mission structure
  • Multiple costumes
  • Custom created character
  • Keyblade evolutions.
  • Set it in the past and use the plot line of KHχ.
  • Freely chosen keyblade fighting styles tied the wielding style to the keyblade itself. Big and unwieldy? Terra style. Two handed grip? Eraqus style. Short and speedy? Ven style. Two big blades? Valor style. Two light blades? Roxas style.
  • Abilities as item drops with a trading system.
  • Character classes: for example a dual wielding mage would be Master Form style, a dual wielding tank would be Valor Form style and a dual wielding DPS would be Roxas style. Also, give us free reign to customize our specials: we can make a strike raid that hits multiple times or one that hits really hard once. Attach spells to attacks like Fira Ars Arcanum or Thunder Sonic Blade.
  • Character trees to customize characters: for example, one tree leads to the ability to use forms, which you would have to use points to unlock. One tree leads to keyblade transformations. One tree leads to limit breaks a la days. One tree leads to style changes a la BBS. One leads to a redone overclock system a la re:coded.
  • Combined magic system: you start out with KH1, but at a certain level you unlock KH2, and a little later you unlock KH3D/BBS/re:coded magic. You can play with the one you like best.
  • Raid Bosses would be a combo of [chi] and Unchained: like Unchained, you'll trigger them by killing a certain number of heartless, but they would trigger for both you and a rival union at the same time. Like [chi], both sides do as much damage during the time limit, with prizes to the MVP, the Killing Blow, the person who triggers it, and the team who does the most damage.
  • Missions would be lifted from [chi]: you have story missions, daily missions, ongoing mission, and event missions, plus add in the Coliseum from Unchained. And everything won't be kill the target.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Call it RE:χ.[/FONT]

Sally-boiii

Awards
that sounds badass honestly. But (I saw you post this kh13.com), like that person also pointed out, I don't really see how they would realistically, implement that into KH3. But I don't really know, it's still an awesome idea.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
that's cool except wouldn't it make Chi/UX redundant?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Not really, Unchained X is in a category of its own because it's a mobile game. It's an entirely different experience compared to the console experience of Kingdom Hearts III.

My personal idea would have been having a Kid Icarus uprising sort of multiplayer option with the selection of various Disney worlds.

makine

Awards
that sounds badass honestly. But (I saw you post this kh13.com), like that person also pointed out, I don't really see how they would realistically, implement that into KH3. But I don't really know, it's still an awesome idea.

I'm everywhere. And it they are mostly reusing assets from Back Cover...

Does Unchained make [chi] redundant? I mean, they've released every game in the franchise at least twice with the exception of Days unless you want to count the movie. Most got three swipes (KH, KHFM, KHHD, CoM, ReCoM, ReCoMHD, etc)

No Heart

Actually, Unchained X is not a remake of X. If you catch up to the current story of X, you will realize the Unchained is in some dream. Also, it js a cool concept, but it would basically be impossible to do because it would take two years r more to develop good quests. Also, they developed X so as to give a multiplayer to players.

makine

Awards
Actually, Unchained X is not a remake of X. If you catch up to the current story of X, you will realize the Unchained is in some dream. Also, it js a cool concept, but it would basically be impossible to do because it would take two years r more to develop good quests. Also, they developed X so as to give a multiplayer to players.

I'm caught up with [chi]. Nomura has said they have different stories, but he also said that if you want the basic gist of the story of the Keyblade War, Unchained, [chi], or Back Cover would do. The connection between [chi] and Unchained has never actually been explicitly stated; we're still theorizing. Furthermore, remake or not doesn't invalidate my statement, nor did I ever say or imply that Unchained was a remake of [chi].

No Heart

What I mean is that Unchained has a purpose, so it and X are both important.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I'm everywhere. And it they are mostly reusing assets from Back Cover...
I mean, I don't think Back Cover is going to have all the disney worlds fully fleshed out like X does or like it would need to, if they appear at all. Not to mention keyblades, avatar pieces, whatever they'd do for the medal/card system.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see this happen, but I don't think it's reasonable for KHIII.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yeah I'd be surprised if any Disney stuff is in BC.

It's not out of the question to see the Foretellers travelling to various Disney worlds just to see the progress of their followers. Disney characters on the other seem less probable (though not impossible if they do decide to add illusion Mickey into the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back