• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 = Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowInside

Re: Kh3 = Movie!

Yeah, i think it should stay just as a game.. for now. i'd like to see a movie, maybe after this game. ^^

beadybunny

there will be a movie because did you notice at the end of the secret ending it said the words kingdom hearts and nomura has specifically said that the next game won't be called kingdom hearts at all i think the secret movie is infact a real movie or the non game project the next game will be called kingdom hearts 3 and will be a game continuing with sora's adventure, as it will be a direct sequel to kingdom hearts 2. hey, that's only my opinion. ^_^

Last edited:

Riku4eva

If theyre gonna make a movie i think they should start with the first kingdom hearts

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

There will deffo be a movie because did you notice at the end of the secret ending it said the words kingdom hearts and nomura has specifically said that the next game won't be called kingdom hearts at all.

I think the secret movie is infact a real movie. (or the non game project).

The next game will be called kingdom hearts 3 and will be a game continuing with sora's adventure, as it will be a direct sequel to kingdom hearts 2. hey, that's only my opinion. ^_^
you have a good point not that i think about it. but i still think it'll be a game. maybe there could be a movie inbetween KH2 and 3. kinda like what they did with FF7 and it's numerous side games and movie.

Eternamente926

The next Kingdom Hearts-related project may very well be a movie. Nomura has expressed interest in a Kingdom Hearts-based movie, and the secret movies from KH2 and KH2: FM do seem *very* cinematic. However, there has been no actual concrete announcement yet, and I highly doubt there will be until much later this year. Nomura has eluded at a major KH announcement in the autumn... that's when we all start getting our hopes up ;)

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Kingdom Hearts movie. And if the secret movies from the recent installments are direct hints at what the movie is about, then I am all for it... I wouldn't mind a spin-off movie that doesn't directly involve Sora and instead will star these new characters. I think I would find playing Sora as a video game hero far more appealing than sitting down for two hours watching him be a dingbat =p At least you can forgive his dim-wittedness over the course of 70 hours+ of gaming lol. Though... hmm... there could always be the possibility of a KH movie starring Sora. Time will tell.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Square Enix have in no way confirmed that there will be a Kingdom hearts movie, so your brother is misinformed, and the friend of your brother lied

Also, there was talk of a KH movie years ago, but apparently such a movie would be impossible due to licensing issues with Disney and Square Enix

Eternamente926

Also, there was talk of a KH movie years ago, but apparently such a movie would be impossible due to licensing issues with Disney and Square Enix

Yes, and years ago Disney had put a proverbial stranglehold on the liscencing for Square to use Mickey Mouse during the first game (hence only once scene at the end of the first game); come the second game Mickey is a major character to both gameplay, plot, and even scenery (Timeless River's world is based mainly off of his screen debut).

I think Disney has loosened their liscencings with Square because Disney has learned just how popular the game is (the almighty dollar doesn't lie lol)... so, I think that by now Disney will have warmed up to the idea of a Kingdom Hearts movie.

All I'm saying is that the possibility for a KH movie is now more-realistic, and could very well take place in the coming years. But, there is no actual announcement that it will happen. Just hints, elusions, and the lingering possibility.

Apollo

Silver Member

I would love to see it but there is little chance it will happen.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards

hmmmm.....a movie. im guessin its gna b a pixar movie not live action ryt?
id prefer a kh3 game, bt a movie wouldn't b bad.

D

drive master12

maybe it could be like 2 disc one movie and one game

or the game and disc in one

watch it in the special feture thing

wont that be kool?:blush:

Fuse

When will we surrender?

There will deffo be a movie because did you notice at the end of the secret ending it said the words kingdom hearts and nomura has specifically said that the next game won't be called kingdom hearts at all.

I think the secret movie is infact a real movie. (or the non game project).

The next game will be called kingdom hearts 3 and will be a game continuing with sora's adventure, as it will be a direct sequel to kingdom hearts 2. hey, that's only my opinion. ^_^

ohmygod.

The next game IS NOT KH3
if you would pay attention you would know that =/

and there is no movie.

nonononono

but I would still see it if it was =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back