• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Marketing & Future Main Titles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe? What do you mean by "streamlined"? Because the marketing came across as messy to me.
I liked how they released trailers at big events like E3 or D23. I think that was the streamlined part. The content of the trailers (to me) was problematic. Showing us the bosses of each world, the Keyblade Graveyard, Anti-Aqua, and major plot points in the trailers caused people to: 1) expect way more in the games and 2) spoiled a lot that would be surprising to players during their initial playthrough. My preference would be world reveals (although some worlds can remain unannounced like if a world we visited already is coming back for example - Agrabah or 100 Acre Wood) with gameplay shown and interactions with specific heartless/combos you can do with the keyblades/new abilities. I also wouldn't give away all the summons either.

I always like to give the example of this: Wouldn't it have sucked if in a KH2 trailer/magazine info for the game revealed that Goofy "died"? I remember when that happened as a kid and I was on the verge of tears!

Back