• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Subzero

Where's the proof though? He hasn't said anything that proves that he has the game, he just says "there's 2 Disney worlds that haven't been revealed, one is from KH2 and one is from BBS". I think that he's lying. The final boss seems weird as well considering what the entire saga is about.

I want to see the receipts!!!

I’m with you on that. I need to see actual proof, that’s why I’m not getting my hopes up (you know what they say... prepare for the worst).

That said, the user has been DMing other people on Twitter about that remaining Disney worlds. IF he/she is being completely honest and not BSing, I suspect that the KH2 that he/she’s referring to is Aladdin. I’m not sure about the BBS one though.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Could he have mistaken The Caribbean as the Disney world from KH2? Not sure about BBS as the only four Disney worlds introduced in that game were the ones belonging to the three remaining princess and Deep Space.

Subzero

Could he have mistaken The Caribbean as the Disney world from KH2? Not sure about BBS as the only four Disney worlds introduced in that game were the ones belonging to the three remaining princess and Deep Space.

I suppose it could be Stitch. But he’s a summon, so I’m not sure how likely it is that we actually visit that world given that he’s a summon.

Could be that he thought PatF was from BBS and was referring to that. I still believe that and Aladdin make the most scene, although I’m not believing the user until I see legitimate proof (pics/vids).

notnow123487

Awards
My face if kingsoraful was right this entire time...

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If true, I'm guessing Aladdin from KH2 and Lilo or Cinderella from BbS.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
My face if kingsoraful was right this entire time...

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Imagine a whole month of "I told you so", lol.

I suppose it could be Stitch. But he’s a summon, so I’m not sure how likely it is that we actually visit that world given that he’s a summon.

Could be that he thought PatF was from BBS and was referring to that. I still believe that and Aladdin make the most scene, although I’m not believing the user until I see legitimate proof (pics/vids).
My first thought was Enchanted Dominion since it's Maleficent's homeworld. We actually discussed the idea of a former princess explaining why there are new ones. I thought it would be Agrabah but I never guessed Aurora's world.

robotman

If true, I'm guessing Aladdin from KH2 and Lilo or Cinderella from BbS.

LMAO... If it's Cinderella I'm going to eat the damn disc, I mean seriously buy the disc and eat it... Can you imagine them adding a Cinderella world over Wreck-It Ralph, Princess and the Frog or Atlantis... BAHHAHA!!!!

Subzero

LMAO... If it's Cinderella I'm going to eat the damn disc, I mean seriously buy the disc and eat it... Can you imagine them adding a Cinderella world over Wreck-It Ralph, Princess and the Frog or Atlantis... BAHHAHA!!!!

Lol

I will be very disappointed if Aladdin AND Cinderella are the last worlds in this game. Not because of the worlds themselves, but the fact that there would be more returning Disney worlds than new ones. For a third installment that we waited for 13 years, you’d think they would develop more NEW Disney worlds rather than repeat ones over and over again.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Well, lbr, it's a better movie than any of those--by a large margin.....

Also, the world has been heavily tied to Aqua. I don't follow the whole 'norts business (so the character may have been shown in another world already), but it would be interesting for Aqua to appear as a darkness and the primary antagonist after she helped Cinderella attain her happy ending and her interaction with the Fairy Godmother about light and darkness. Perhaps Aqua will have her own "Twist in Time" (another third film they could adapt along with King of Thieves and At World's End--not to mention it features time travel, similar to the Xehanort plot). SDG have never been there either.

In my dreams though, it would be Atlantica and its purpose is Ariel is considered for the PoH line now that she has legs. :p Maybe Maleficent could ask Ursula if there's any box under the sea somewhere, lol.

notnow123487

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Disney Castle makes perfect sense since it was part of the leak butSnow White?. Seriously? Please be fake

Who would even be the darkness of those worlds?

Subzero

Spoiler Spoiler Show

To add, I find this hard to believe. A Twitter user replied back “I knew it!!!!” after the user of the leaks revealed the remaining Disney worlds to her. Who would have thought Snow White and Disney Castle would be the remaining worlds? Disney castle... maybe, but Snow White?Definitely doesn’t deserve an “I knew it!!!” reply.

Neo_

Awards
I would jizz all over the floor is Snow White is the final world; sure it would make no sense, but what a love letter to early Disney. The first feature length, and I've always loved everything about it.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Out of all the properties to bring back you bring one that ended with a happily ever after with no real material to make a sequel..lol wat i'm done.

robotman

Spoiler Spoiler Show

>_>... We've seen one of them in a cutscene and it isn't a surprise but the other one is a troll... It's... It's just... It's... Nah... No way, it's not happening. I refuse to believe the other one without proof. Nomura and Square are better than that, they wouldn't include a world like that over other highly requested and sought after worlds.

notnow123487

Awards
Actually it would make sense in the sense that
Spoiler Spoiler Show
is probably the only world I could think of that Disney would not care about revealing beforehand for marketing purposes.

Back