• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
No Disney world can be that obscure to were Disney or Nomura would want to hide it until launch. Is Black Cauldron really suppose to turn people away from the game, Lol?

Subzero

Just thought of something. Not sure if it’s already been mentioned, but do all Organaztion 13 members have their own world? If there’s any that don’t, does it increase the chances of having any more worlds in the game that are still unannounced?

If that’s the case (and if it’s been confirmed that each member will have their own world... not sure if that’s just a theory) then perhaps we will get another world or more.

notnow123487

Awards
I heard there’s a leak floating around that the set of the daily show is going to be a postgame unlockable world in the game and Jon Stewart is going to be a party member.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
No Disney world can be that obscure to were Disney or Nomura would want to hide it until launch. Is Black Cauldron really suppose to turn people away from the game, Lol?
Lol who knows, but the thing about obscure properties are you could technically wait until launch to reveal them, no problem. I'm not saying it's gonna happen or anything but obscure properties allow you to do that.

theshadowman

Awards
Lol who knows, but the thing about obscure properties are you could technically wait until launch to reveal them, no problem. I'm not saying it's gonna happen or anything but obscure properties allow you to do that.
Exactly. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case. Keeping something like Frozen a secret or wait till last minute makes no sense. Something like Atlantis or PatF does make sense. How do you market those worlds and get people hyped? Not to the extreme of Frozen or Toy Story.

kingsoraful

Awards
I could see Nomura saying that there's at least one more Disney World or two and will be revealed in January closer to launch. Something just tells me he'll reveal if this is it or if there's more at JF along with FF characters

Emer93

I could see Nomura saying that there's at least one more Disney World or two and will be revealed in January closer to launch. Something just tells me he'll reveal if this is it or if there's more at JF along with FF characters
I don’t doubt it. Tron was revealed two weeks before launch. Nomura loves keeping pertinent info hidden and then surprising the fandom.

Lovesponge

Awards
I don’t doubt it. Tron was revealed two weeks before launch. Nomura loves keeping pertinent info hidden and then surprising the fandom.
We are living in 2019 almost, it's not 2005 anymore where you can reveal big, important stuff very last minute through magazines. You can do it off course, but I doubt it would be very smart when we talk about marketing nowadays.

khmickey

Guys, I understand the reluctance to accept potential new Disney worlds being revealed this late but how has no-one noticed THIS from the American Kingdom Hearts website yet?

http://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/gb/

Look under the pre-order button and the writing in bold at the end of that section!

It says "
New Disney / Pixar worlds included in-game – Monsters inc, Toy Story, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Hero 6 and more!
"

Doesn't this PROVE there's more to come? It literally says all the worlds we know (bar Hercules, which isn't new) and states that there ARE more to come???

I'm not being delusional I'm asking a genuine question so I would appreciate some respectful replies please.

NoWay

Awards
Now that sounds interesting! But it could be also just a clickbait. I’m not sure

kingsoraful

Awards
There's one more trailer coming out and multiple announcements according to the tweets from Nomura. Hopefully it's a final Disney World and FF characters bbeing announced.

SoulXaldin

Awards
There's one more trailer coming out and multiple announcements according to the tweets from Nomura. Hopefully it's a final Disney World and FF characters bbeing announced.

I hope some Final Fantasy characters make it into the game (especially Zack Fair, I hope he’s still alive). I feel like the series has been slowly erasing them out from the series so KH can seem more independent, but I it’s important for them to acknowledge that the series did indeed start out as FF as a spin-off (and still is), so I hope they don’t lose sight of that.

Subzero

2 new unrevealed Disney worlds confirmed? Although, I’m not entirely sure if this is a legit user who finished playing the game. No pics or vids shown from him/her. Take it with a grain of salt:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

yremissa

So that guy on Twitter who is posting gameplay just showed Toy box as being the 3rd world. 12h30 of gameplay when he pause it! Daaaaamn!

Neo_

Awards
Someone PM me if we're not allowed to say the name of the Twitter to find the clips. I just got home and literally haven't been able to find anything (not even the opening); it figures the people who actually want to be spoiled can't find shit.

robotman

2 new unrevealed Disney worlds confirmed? Although, I’m not entirely sure if this is a legit user who finished playing the game. No pics or vids shown from him/her. Take it with a grain of salt:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Where's the proof though? He hasn't said anything that proves that he has the game, he just says "there's 2 Disney worlds that haven't been revealed, one is from KH2 and one is from BBS". I think that he's lying. The final boss seems weird as well considering what the entire saga is about.

I want to see the receipts!!!

Wezzelus

Where's the proof though? He hasn't said anything that proves that he has the game, he just says "there's 2 Disney worlds that haven't been revealed, one is from KH2 and one is from BBS". I think that he's lying. The final boss seems weird as well considering what the entire saga is about.

I want to see the receipts!!!
He is definitely lying and trying to lift on the actual leak. No proof is not real.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Ignoring what they said about the worlds for the moment. You telling me the last boss is someone entirely unrelated to the saga it's about? Nah....

Back