• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ghostwarmen

Awards
I wouldn't say it's impossible. It really depends, if by some miracle they have an obscure property left, they could probably feel like there's no need to bother trying to market it.

Agreed. It's not impossible per se if there is indeed something left they just don't want to market or feel no need to, but at this point it's best to believe we're done.

NoWay

Awards
Guys, if you don’t have any leaks or spoiler information regarding the worlds, please discuss in other topics.
You can discuss your disappointment anywhere but here. Everytime I see a new post, I’m a bit hyped for new leaks stating that there are indeed new Disney worlds, but you keep discussing the same thing over and over again which you also can discuss in the non-spoiler threads.

Thank you!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Guys, if you don’t have any leaks or spoiler information regarding the worlds, please discuss in other topics.
You can discuss your disappointment anywhere but here. Everytime I see a new post, I’m a bit hyped for new leaks stating that there are indeed new Disney worlds, but you keep discussing the same thing over and over again which you also can discuss in the non-spoiler threads.

Thank you!

Sorry, there won't be anymore, that's why it's called a wind down. The discussion is over because the leak has died. Unless someone actually got the game from the dude (still up in the air) and they data mine the game, there's no way we're getting new info.

theshadowman

Awards
I mean, if we wanna be technical, they could always announce something at Jump Festa through a magazine or something, but it's not looking likely. Or even have a launch trailer show everything and it has short gameplay of new worlds.

kingsoraful

Awards
I feel Jump Festa will have answers we want to know cause they will be interviewing Nomura. So if that's it for Disney Worlds we'll know, if it isn't it. He'll probably tease something or reveal something via renders and stuff.

Emer93

I feel Jump Festa will have answers we want to know cause they will be interviewing Nomura. So if that's it for Disney Worlds we'll know, if it isn't it. He'll probably tease something or reveal something via renders and stuff.
This is the likely scenario. I feel for certain there’s at least one more reveal (ala Tron before 2 came out) before launch

theshadowman

Awards
You are just being really naive. Still hiding a big new Disney world right now would just be Plain stupid from a marketing standpoint.
How so? And I’m not asking smugly or anything, I’m very very curious and feel like I need to be informed. What if a world like Atlantis was in, which is a niche film to a broader audience. If they didn’t really show it until now, how would that change marketing? Cause, at least to me, films like Frozen and Toy Story have already spoken to the general crowd and have pulled them in. What’s the harm in showing one now from a more obscure or niche property? Or keep it a secret?

horto12485

Awards
How so? And I’m not asking smugly or anything, I’m very very curious and feel like I need to be informed. What if a world like Atlantis was in, which is a niche film to a broader audience. If they didn’t really show it until now, how would that change marketing? Cause, at least to me, films like Frozen and Toy Story have already spoken to the general crowd and have pulled them in. What’s the harm in showing one now from a more obscure or niche property? Or keep it a secret?

What if Tetsuya Nomura was hiding something from us that we would have expected.

mytomxxx

I have the feeling if we had 10 Disney worlds revealed by september people still would want one more.

Lovesponge

Awards
Have you ever seen a Disney world not revealed before the release of a new Kingdom Hearts game? No.

If you have an extra Disney world property in your game that will pull a crowd and maybe extra customers. Why wouldn't you reveal it then with those thoughts in mind?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Have you ever seen a Disney world not revealed before the release of a new Kingdom Hearts game? No.

If you have an extra Disney world property in your game that will pull a crowd and maybe extra customers. Why wouldn't you reveal it then with those thoughts in mind?

Unless its being saved for like a jan 1st WW release pr move to grab attention 28 days before release

kingsoraful

Awards
You are just being really naive. Still hiding a big new Disney world right now would just be Plain stupid from a marketing standpoint.

Literally more than a month left before release. And JF is this weekend.

All we can do now is hope Nomura gets interviewed and gives us clear answers. If he confirms it's this then it's this however if he teases there's more there's definitely still more.

Lovesponge

Awards
Unless its being saved for like a jan 1st WW release pr move to grab attention 28 days before release
I really hope you are right, but just don't get your hopes up.

We have seen so much of the game right now and still hiding a Disney world until january nowadays would literally be an enormous bombshell. All the trailers we have seen in the last month showed every Disney property every time. Probably also the trailers they are going to use for their marketing in january.

So with that in mind, still revealing a full fledged Disney world in january would really blow my mind.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
I really hope you are right, but just don't get your hopes up.

We have seen so much of the game right now and still hiding a Disney world until january nowadays would literally be an enormous bombshell. All the trailers we have seen in the last month showed every Disney property every time. Probably also the trailers they are going to use for their marketing in january.

So with that in mind, still revealing a full fledged Disney world in january would really blow my mind.

Well it wouldn't be the the first time nomura has dropped a bombshell on us

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
This kinda popped into my head but we never had a precedent on how would they treat properties like Treasure plant/black cauldron etc

We've had a few obscure properties in the past but we've never had properties in the series where not only were they obscure but also box office failures like those.

It's pretty hard to say how they would treat them if they were in say KH3, especially with every other world being a popular ip. It makes sense for those properties to get marketed like they do, trailer reveals and marketed all over and all that.

But properties like those, where Disney doesn't even want to acknowledge them..it's hard to guess.

Last edited:

Lovesponge

Awards
Well it wouldn't be the the first time nomura has dropped a bombshell on us
I am curious, what would you call a bombshell he has released on us in the not so distant past? :)

This kinda popped into my head but we never had a precedent on how would they treat properties like Treasure plant/black cauldron etc

We've had a few obscure properties in the past but we've never had properties in the series where not only were they obscure but also box office failures like those.

It's pretty hard to say how they would treat them if they were in say KH3, especially with every other world being a popular ip. It makes sense for those properties to get marketed like they do, trailer reveals and marketed all over and all that.

But properties like those where Disney doesn't even want to acknowledge them..it's hard to guess.
Why would Disney even allow Square-Enix to use properties that they barely want to acknowledge?

Believe me Treasue Planet is my dream world, but Disney seems to act like the movie doesn't exist so seeing it in a Square-game would be strange. Also we already have a pirate world, another pirate world even if it is in space would be very strange.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I'm just using those properties as an example. I'm not expecting them to be in the game, but just a what-if scenario if they were.

How would square go about, y'know?

As for why Disney would allow square to use those? Maybe Nomura makes a good case in why he wants it and how they'll be a fun world and Disney is like Ok or something idk lol

kingsoraful

Awards
Nomura is gonna be interviewed at JF, so there has to be something coming, where it's confirmation that this is it or vague teasing that there's more world/worlds, but they won't be revealed till the new year or be kept a secret till launch. We justt have to wait and see.

Back