• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wolfshadow0118

Yes, that's perfectly reasonable. I mentioned January though, not the 18th. There's still time for other news to come out between the beginning of the month, release of the full song, and the game releasing. However, it could just be released for purchase and may not actually come out with a video. Chikai came out with her album but here was no full length KH3 trailer (could have had clips from all the trailers so far) that came with it, and Don't Think Twice came out secretly without any warning at all and only an art to go with it. They may still want the full opening to be secret on the 18th.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to Swoosh's last post on the 2nd page when I was talking about the 18th of january..

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to Swoosh's last post on the 2nd page when I was talking about the 18th of january..

That's okay, it's always hard to tell on forums without quotes who's talking to who or referencing what lol That's why I always try to quote someone when I'm replying to them. I try to avoid as much confusion as possible

wolfshadow0118

That's okay, it's always hard to tell on forums without quotes who's talking to who or referencing what lol That's why I always try to quote someone when I'm replying to them. I try to avoid as much confusion as possible

When I mmade my post, I didn't expect it to be on page 3 at the time.

the red monster

Awards
No way cable town won't be playable, it's an original new world, would be a waste if it don't.

wolfshadow0118

I just want destiny islands to be a full playable world that you can return to at anytime. Home island and all!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
No way cable town won't be playable, it's an original new world, would be a waste if it don't.

Wasn’t Sora there in the 2014 footage? I doubt we’d visit a brand new original world as Sora and it it be playable. I’m interested in how the world will be populated. Will there be Disney characters? FF characters? All original NPCs? I just hope it isn’t totally abandoned.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I just want destiny islands to be a full playable world that you can return to at anytime. Home island and all!
Yeah, they really missed out on the chance to have Destiny Islands as the hub world for KH3. It would have been a perfect way to bring things full circle; Twilight Town's great, but it ain't home.

Wasn’t Sora there in the 2014 footage? I doubt we’d visit a brand new original world as Sora and it it be playable. I’m interested in how the world will be populated. Will there be Disney characters? FF characters? All original NPCs? I just hope it isn’t totally abandoned.
I feel like it would be wrong to introduce a new KH original world and not bring in some FF cameos. Lotta FFIX characters I can think of who would fit right in with these surroundings.

Regardless, if they utilize the level design to its fullest, it looks like it'll be a fun world to play in. So here's hoping.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Cable Town might be a good world to have some FF13 characters. In the original games Lightning, Serah, and Snow's hometown was a city called Bodheim near the ocean. I could see Snow and Lightning as possible soldiers protecting the world.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, they really missed out on the chance to have Destiny Islands as the hub world for KH3. It would have been a perfect way to bring things full circle; Twilight Town's great, but it ain't home.

I feel like it would be wrong to introduce a new KH original world and not bring in some FF cameos. Lotta FFIX characters I can think of who would fit right in with these surroundings.

Regardless, if they utilize the level design to its fullest, it looks like it'll be a fun world to play in. So here's hoping.

No way, I was actually thinking of some FFIX characters myself. Balthier and Fran from FFXII would also be cool. I could see this being a fitting setting for some thieves and pirates.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
No way, I was actually thinking of some FFIX characters myself. Balthier and Fran from FFXII would also be cool. I could see this being a fitting setting for some thieves and pirates.
Yeah, for some reason Cable Town reminded me of Burmecia and I thought Freya would make for a nice fit. FFXII or XIII is probably more likely, though.

the red monster

Awards
Didn't destiny island was super extended in kh2 cutscenes with actual town and stuff ? we saw it in the roxas tutorial i think

Leaferian

Awards
I wonder if someone who actually got to SEE the Cable Town stuff is around to comment on it. Wasn't it mostly a behind closed doors kinda thing?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Cable Town might be a good world to have some FF13 characters. In the original games Lightning, Serah, and Snow's hometown was a city called Bodheim near the ocean. I could see Snow and Lightning as possible soldiers protecting the world.

That may be the reason why the Final Fantasy characters have not really been revealed as of yet, most of them may be residing there. We could see a trio of Lightning, Rinoa and Hope (we have Leon, Yuffie and Aerith for Traverse Town/Hollow Bastion' Tidus, Wakka and Selphie for Destiny Islands and Seifer's gang for Twilight Town).

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
So i'm not watching the trailer but does cable town or that other world have ruins? Just took a quick glimpse at the new gummi gameplay and worlds in the gummi map are pretty big. I'm not sure how you could mistake what you see.

theshadowman

Awards
Seriously, what is the chance any could be revealed in Famitsu scans? Or literally be shown right before release or saved for the game with no markatability?

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Seriously, what is the chance any could be revealed in Famitsu scans? Or literally be shown right before release or saved for the game with no markatability?
I wouldn't say it's impossible. It really depends, if by some miracle they have an obscure property left, they could probably feel like there's no need to bother trying to market it.

Awards
I wouldn't say it's impossible. It really depends, if by some miracle they have an obscure property left, they could probably feel like there's no need to bother trying to market it.

There's jump festa this weekend... They might announce something there? lol But meh... I think that's it tbh

khmickey

I think people, especially on this forum, are misunderstanding the people who are complaining about the lack of Disney worlds (at least the majority - myself included).

I have no problem with there being only 7 Disney Worlds (+ Pooh) but the truth is Nomura stated we would know when all the Disney worlds had been revealed and yet he hasn't kept his word by releasing a statement at anytime to say there are no more Disney worlds.

Before people attack me, understand what I'm saying first. We haven't had a new Disney World (proper) since June at Sony's E3 Conference. That means for the last SIX MONTHS people have been hyping that there is another DW since Nomura hasn't said "that's it" like he promised.

If there truly are no more DW's I think this controversy has hurt the game, the majority of the community and Nomura's reputation.

Quite simply, if you released a statement saying "no more DWs", people would have months to appreciate this, look at the worlds we have and be content. Nomura and Square did not do that - which only means that there are a large group of people who feel disappointed by the final game because the developers did not keep their words on clarity.

I hope we can all appreciate this point now and STOP patronising people like myself for trying to air our frustrations on a forum dedicated to such feelings about a game.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I think people, especially on this forum, are misunderstanding the people who are complaining about the lack of Disney worlds (at least the majority - myself included).

I have no problem with there being only 7 Disney Worlds (+ Pooh) but the truth is Nomura stated we would know when all the Disney worlds had been revealed and yet he hasn't kept his word by releasing a statement at anytime to say there are no more Disney worlds.

Before people attack me, understand what I'm saying first. We haven't had a new Disney World (proper) since June at Sony's E3 Conference. That means for the last SIX MONTHS people have been hyping that there is another DW since Nomura hasn't said "that's it" like he promised.

If there truly are no more DW's I think this controversy has hurt the game, the majority of the community and Nomura's reputation.

Quite simply, if you released a statement saying "no more DWs", people would have months to appreciate this, look at the worlds we have and be content. Nomura and Square did not do that - which only means that there are a large group of people who feel disappointed by the final game because the developers did not keep their words on clarity.

I hope we can all appreciate this point now and STOP patronising people like myself for trying to air our frustrations on a forum dedicated to such feelings about a game.

You're misquoting Nomura, he said that we would know all the Disney worlds before the game released, he never once said we would know WHEN all the worlds were announced. We're going to patronize people for repeating the same thing on every single board in the forum because it's irritating to have to read the same complaints, in the same sentence structure, from the same people every time we open a board. Also, quit knocking Pooh, we don't know how long that world is going to last and it looks amazing.

That being said, SUPER glad that we didn't see more of the leaks now that we've seen this trailer. The leaks wet the beak and now the trailer has emptied the belly, I'm now fully hungry for KH3 and don't care what else they say or announce. This game is going to be PERFECT.

Back