• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UltimaXOmega

I'm guessing the ruins by the water is Cable Town. Of course, waste a good design and give us rehashed Twilight Town.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean it could be translated as that, or it could be translated as "focusing mainly on the Disney worlds".

That's my guess too, since it's hard to translate exactly what it means without asking the person who said it (as long as they're fluent in Japanese) what they meant.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It is talking about the main Disney worlds. Doesn’t mean there can’t be surprises left, like something that isn’t considered “main” in their eyes. I sincerely doubt it at this point because I’m not trying to get my hopes up.

kingsoraful

Awards
It is talking about the main Disney worlds. Doesn’t mean there can’t be surprises left, like something that isn’t considered “main” in their eyes. I sincerely doubt it at this point because I’m not trying to get my hopes up.

I could have sworn it says focusing mainly on Disney worlds. I still think we have a world or two left. Guess we will see on the 17tg

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they don't show a new Disney world in tomorrow's trailer I'm not expecting anything in early January. No sense in revealing a world then instead of the last big trailer of 2018.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If they don't show a new Disney world in tomorrow's trailer I'm not expecting anything in early January. No sense in revealing a world then instead of the last big trailer of 2018.

Honestly, I don't think there's anything else they would make a trailer for other than new worlds. There could be an original world feature but other than a few cutscenes and battle scenes in the places we've already seen, they don't seem interested in giving us too much more. Look at what we saw from the Japanese event where Sora's VA played Arendelle and Toy Box, even that video was chopped up for the sake of keeping things on the DL and they skipped the cutscenes.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Honestly, I don't think there's anything else they would make a trailer for other than new worlds. There could be an original world feature but other than a few cutscenes and battle scenes in the places we've already seen, they don't seem interested in giving us too much more. Look at what we saw from the Japanese event where Sora's VA played Arendelle and Toy Box, even that video was chopped up for the sake of keeping things on the DL and they skipped the cutscenes.
To add, look at the Pooh trailer. That got people talking and hyped and they barely showed much of Pooh's world. They could easily just shove in 1-2 Disney worlds in the trailer, quickly show a cutscene in each, snippets of gameplay in them and be done with their reveals. ANd then release the renders and voice cast announcement the week after or something.

Honestly this wait and uncertainty of the Disney worlds is becoming a bit taxing on my mind at times. My gut is saying we are done, but I'm hoping there is still at least 1 left. Past interviews, development news, recent actor messups, etc etc just seems to be hinting at more to come for the big final push.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Yeah but if tomorrow's trailer focuses more on the story it would make sense for the original worlds to be in the spotlight. Given how big Cable Town looks I wouldnt be surprised if the was the trailer's central focus

wolfshadow0118

The only thing we'll probably get out of January 18th, is the full version of face my fears with the full opening of kh3. Like what they did with 0.2's opening before the game came out.

UltimaXOmega

Rehashed Twilight Town? Cable Town looks nothing like that world aesthically.
I'm saying we won't likely get Cable Town as a world yet Twilight Town is being copy and pasted into KHIII. Even DDD made Traverse Town significantly bigger.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The only thing we'll probably get out of January 18th, is the full version of face my fears with the full opening of kh3. Like what they did with 0.2's opening before the game came out.

Nobody mentioned the 18th, but there's still several weeks of no content that could be filled with more reveals. The first through the tenth (giving time for digesting the info before and after the 18th) and then the full game on the 25th/29th. But I don't have hopes up, just saying they could.

I'm saying we won't likely get Cable Town as a world yet Twilight Town is being copy and pasted into KHIII. Even DDD made Traverse Town significantly bigger.

I get what you mean, honestly it looks like they enhanced Twilight Town a lot. They may have only shown us places we've already seen in TT. Also though, there's no more transition screens so there's gonna be a lot of in-between stuff we haven't seen before that they'll add.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Won't get Cable Town as a playable world? I wouldn't be so sure of that. If it has a gummi section I'd say we will visit the world outside of flashbacks to Xehanort and Eraqus

Paige712

Won't get Cable Town as a playable world? I wouldn't be so sure of that. If it has a gummi section I'd say we will visit the world outside of flashbacks to Xehanort and Eraqus

True plus remember that screenshot in 2015 I think that showed Sora in a library/chess room. Thats another good hint towards it being visited. Just type in Sora Cable Town in google images and it’s one of the first screenshots.

wolfshadow0118

Nobody mentioned the 18th, but there's still several weeks of no content that could be filled with more reveals. The first through the tenth (giving time for digesting the info before and after the 18th) and then the full game on the 25th/29th. But I don't have hopes up, just saying they could.

I'm confused. Wasn't it confirmed that face my fears full track was releasing on 01/18/2019? If so, then wouldn't it be reasonable to show the opening movie with the full track?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm confused. Wasn't it confirmed that face my fears full track was releasing on 01/18/2019? If so, then wouldn't it be reasonable to show the opening movie with the full track?

Yes, that's perfectly reasonable. I mentioned January though, not the 18th. There's still time for other news to come out between the beginning of the month, release of the full song, and the game releasing. However, it could just be released for purchase and may not actually come out with a video. Chikai came out with her album but here was no full length KH3 trailer (could have had clips from all the trailers so far) that came with it, and Don't Think Twice came out secretly without any warning at all and only an art to go with it. They may still want the full opening to be secret on the 18th.

Back