• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

So I have some cool ideas for KH3 (gameplay wise)

-DLC content that would feature more boss battles, keyblades, abilities and other options to make the game like a final mix in a way. But for all countries receiving KH3.

-The choice between using the O button to attack or the X button.

- 3D??? Idk, it would seem like a fun thing for a little bit. XD

-The biggest story to date.

-More than 1 character to play? (Maybe, only if they decide to make a side game and then KH3. IDK, might be a bad idea.)

-Multiplayer (Online)

-Multiplayer(Story mode? Who's idea was this? haha)

-Puzzle elements coming back into the game

-Being harder then KH2

-A fighting side mini game, where throughout the story and unlock characters to fight with while your palying story mode. Then, you go and play the mini game when bored with the main story

-Terra, Aqua, Ven returning

-All the keyblade wielders having their own scenario.

-Customizable Keyblade

Feel free to post your ideas and I'll add them to my list.

That way the KH community can look and see what they want outta this game.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
-DLC content that would feature more boss battles, keyblades, abilities and other options to make the game like a final mix in a way. But for all countries receiving KH3.

I would rather they just put all that in the game. KH has never taken up much room on a console's disk, and I'm sure there would be more than enough room to add that stuff in. So I'd rather have it already there. Although, I wouldn't mind it if they added stuff for download they didn't have time to put in the final version.

Ehhh, I'd rather just have X.

I'd rather not.

Seeing as how it may be the finale to the series, I don't see why not.

-More than 1 character to play? (Maybe, only if they decide to make a side game and then KH3. IDK, might be a bad idea.)

I'd love that. As long as I get the following scenarios:
-Sora
-Riku
-Aqua
-Mickey
-Kairi (so she can become a good character and actually have a place in the plot. Oh, and character development.)

Also, there better be some Pixar love in it, as well.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
multi player in story mode that would be cool would it be online or all connected to the same console

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

I would love to see that. It would really increase the game's shelf life.

Multiplayer Mode & Multiplayer in Story Mode.

I would really appreciate that. Although I doubt it. If you notice, Kingdom Hearts has stayed away from split screen. Completely.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Multiplayer in Story Mode.

I'd rather not. Personally I like the idea of it only being one player. Now, if it was it's own mode I wouldn't mind, but no for Story Mode. Although, it would be cool if you could switch from Sora to a Party Member. Like Donald =3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Personally, I'd like to see the RCs return..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'd also like to see multi-player, along with maybe competitive modes like in BBS, if they're actually good. As for an all-out fighting game.. that can come after KH3. Co-op might work as well. I don't want Square to steer too far from the KH series' roots, but I can't see how an option like that would hurt too much. If it causes too much trouble to implement it, I'd have no issue with it not making it to the final game.

Hopefully, BBS and Days (I think) are a sign that the difficulty will return in KH3. Seriously.. I want Proud mode to actually be fairly challenging, with a possible "Hard as Hell" mode (aka Critical mode, with a Level 1 option like KH2: FM+). The last thing I'd like to see is this game being just as easy as KH2.

Oh, and I know KH isn't exactly Zelda, but can we bring back the puzzle/ puzzley stuff. I miss the things you could do and had to do in the various worlds of KH1. (i.e. Hollow Bastion, Wonderland, Deep Jungle) The least they could do is bring back the optional puzzle and magic stuff, along with out of the way treasure chests. However, those hard to get to and spell activated (reachable only by spell) treasure chests need to have stuff in them that's actually worth the trouble. For the most part, I can care less about half the stuff the harder to get treasure chests in KH1 had in them. Getting them was more for completion's sake.. and bragging rights.. Hmm.. to think about it, this basically goes hand and hand with environment iteration, so yeah..

Edit: Non-Sephiroth optional bosses need to return as well. Where's my super heartless/ nobody boss? (like Kurt Ziza or Phantom.. sort of..)

SilverCyrus

So I have some cool ideas for KH3 (gameplay wise)

Feel free to post your ideas and I'll add them to my list.

That way the KH community can look and see what they want outta this game.

I would love to see more playable Characters.
It wouldnt need to be a whole new scenario though (it would take away from Sora's Story to much)
Maybe something like in Days, you could start a new game but instead play as someone else, It would add alot of replayability.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd rather not. Personally I like the idea of it only being one player. Now, if it was it's own mode I wouldn't mind, but no for Story Mode. Although, it would be cool if you could switch from Sora to a Party Member. Like Donald =3

Yeah, but It would be totally optional.
And if it was no good, people would still bitch about it even though it's optional.

Radon

mofo

I'd prefer if they just put it with the game.

I really couldn't care less.

I don't really see the point.

I think we can all agree on this.

I'd prefer for it to stick to just the usual SDG, but I guess it would be cool if other characters were included and Soras story was a sort of Last Episode type thing.

Things I would like to see are three player local co-op, but only at suitable times so they don't end up planning the game around the co-op like so many others have done poorly.
Also for the story, I would just love it if there was a war that involved Disney characters aswell as original ones to finish the series on. Like Nomura said, it needs to be magical.

EDIT:
This aswell..
Oh, and I know KH isn't exactly Zelda, but can we bring back the puzzle/ puzzley stuff. I miss the things you could do and had to do in the various worlds of KH1. (i.e. Hollow Bastion, Wonderland, Deep Jungle) The least they could do is bring back the optional puzzle and magic stuff, along with out of the way treasure chests. However, those hard to get to and spell activated (reachable only by spell) treasure chests need to have stuff in them that's actually worth the trouble. For the most part, I can care less about half the stuff the harder to get treasure chests in KH1 had in them. Getting them was more for completion's sake.. and bragging rights.. Hmm.. to think about it, this basically goes hand and hand with environment iteration, so yeah..

This needs to be there soooo badly. BBS sort of had it downpat, but there was nothing to think about. It's like look around this corner, or jump that ledge. In KH1 you needed to get high jump, get to a suitable spot to glide or even work those bloody cage doors in the sewers of HB. This needs to be back.

Last edited:

Xenin

Banned
This is far fetched but screw it! Maybe a fighting side game. Like the one in bbs. As you progress through the game you unlock characters. You can fight each other but only original KH characters and maybe Mickey, donald, and goofy. DOn't make the fighting style side scroll like Super Smash but like dissidia with favorite ares from the game. It'll be a good idea for online.

Also a custom keyblade creator. You can customize your keyblade like the gummi ship.
spoitime

Key

Exile
Awards
This is far fetched but screw it! Maybe a fighting side game. Like the one in bbs. As you progress through the game you unlock characters. You can fight each other but only original KH characters and maybe Mickey, donald, and goofy. DOn't make the fighting style side scroll like Super Smash but like dissidia with favorite ares from the game. It'll be a good idea for online.

Also a custom keyblade creator. You can customize your keyblade like the gummi ship.

I like both of these ideas. (partly because i LOVE dissidia and partly because i liked to make gummi ships when i had nothing else to do ^^;)

The custom keyblade thing would be a nice perk.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Drawing up blanks at the moment, but I'd definitely like to see:

1. Deck command system à la Birth by Sleep for playable characters (including party members)
  2. Dialogue system à la Mass Effect

Awards

Haha i had a whole thread about who would like this idea :D

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Drawing up blanks at the moment, but I'd definitely like to see:

1. Deck command system à la Birth by Sleep for playable characters (including party members)
  2. Dialogue system à la Mass Effect
i was think about something like that while watching mass effect on youtube.

Tigerruss

Awards
If kh III has co-op story, it probably should be something like the genesis Sonic games co-op.
And if they make a real co-op feature it better be split screen.

Create your own keyblade would be nice, but it probably would be 1 or two keyblades and you can't pick their exact stats, or you can pick their stats and abilities off of keyblades you have.
IE: you have a certain amount of stat points to place and you can put x amount of attack or magic, and have it have to ability to choose an ability from one of the keyblades you own.

"Dialogue system à la Mass Effect"

In my opinion that wouldn't be a good idea for the KH series, KH is telling the story of Sora.
You aren't telling KH the story of Sora.

The only DLC I want is them to give what is given in the final mix version they probably will make.

It would be fun to have a different story after you beat the game. Like reverse/rebirth, or BBS with the other stories needing to be unlocked.

In my opinion gummy ships need a little more precision when making them, and having them be a one camera angle "light gun sequence" would be fine.

"- 3D??? Idk, it would seem like a fun thing for a little bit. XD"
Isn't KH already 3D?

A long story would be nice, but if the story is dragged out like 5 worlds longer then it should that wouldn't be fun.
Unless if they make it fun to do the worlds =D.

Competitive online or maybe offline would be fun, but it shouldn't be something they worked on instead of the overall game quality.

"Oh, and I know KH isn't exactly Zelda, but can we bring back the puzzle/ puzzley stuff. I miss the things you could do and had to do in the various worlds of KH1. (i.e. Hollow Bastion, Wonderland, Deep Jungle) The least they could do is bring back the optional puzzle and magic stuff, along with out of the way treasure chests. However, those hard to get to and spell activated (reachable only by spell) treasure chests need to have stuff in them that's actually worth the trouble. For the most part, I can care less about half the stuff the harder to get treasure chests in KH1 had in them. Getting them was more for completion's sake.. and bragging rights.. Hmm.. to think about it, this basically goes hand and hand with environment iteration, so yeah..

Edit: Non-Sephiroth optional bosses need to return as well. Where's my super heartless/ nobody boss? (like Kurt Ziza or Phantom.. sort of..)"

This is the way!

Also it would be nice to bring back the platforming from KH, the difficult platforming was more so just for extra chests, and that is better then the Easter egg chest hunt from KH II.

I would like a KH style MP system in KH III.
One that forces you to get in their face to get more MP.
But it also is one that lets you horde MP for your spells.

And Sora shouldn't have ultra powerful combos from just mashing x.
Like in KH your combos were never too powerful yet you had special attacks to make up for it.

And reaction commands shouldn't be mash triangle and they are done.
I would love to see it pops up the option to do it and give you about a 1-3second chance to do it, and if you hit triangle twice or more you will either stumble during the command or you will not do the command.

And reaction commands shouldn't do a ton of damage they should just be like a counter attack that either gives like .5-1 combo worth of damage or a small damage and then stunning the enemy.

And for the graphics I would like to see something like Insomniac did with Ratchet and Clank from PS2 to PS3.
Where it keeps all the characters looking like they are the same character but the texture's are higher rez and have more details.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
i was think about something like that while watching mass effect on youtube.

It's definitely an interesting system, conversing with characters in order to know a bit more about themselves and their circumstances. That level of interaction would be great in KH.

In my opinion that wouldn't be a good idea for the KH series, KH is telling the story of Sora.
You aren't telling KH the story of Sora.

The system I'm suggesting won't effect the outcome of the story like in Mass Effect, its strictly just about interacting with the NPCs. I'm sure people would enjoy questioning Disney characters like Yen Sid, or Final Fantasy characters like Cloud.

Another idea I wouldn't mind seeing involves partners, not party members. If, say, Aladdin becomes a partner, he'd be a facet for the platforming (cooperative platforming) in Agrabah, like grabbing your arm to help you up the side of a wall and what have you; Prince of Persia stuff.

Hercules would be a facet as well, perhaps facilitating in helping you get through obstacles, like breaking boulders or catapulting you up high areas as you scale Mount Olympus.

Each world would play quite different in terms of platforming and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back