• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 idea + 1 minor theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well since we seen alot of time references being important in kh now. Do you think they'll make the worlds able to go day and night?

like maybe certain worlds during day, certain worlds during the night and give it that urgency on how many days you need to beat it in . this is just one idea that i based of legend of zelda on 64.

also, heres a minor theory on keyblades of realm of darkness. so KKD appears as inverted KK. what if all keyblades in the realm of darkness are like that? just the same ones we seen in kh1 and 2 but inverted with a D next to it? sort of like a mirror. well i would like to know your opinion on this. sorry this is really small stuff. i had this idea and wanted to share it

Coeurl

Demon Dance
just a thought, VersusXIII will feature day and night cycles. if Nomura falls in love with that, he could probably do the same thing to KHIII.

though i don't see it happening soon. all the past games didn't have that feature so im thinking something that big of a change would happen in the next saga. ehh

Allister Rose

French Lover
well hopefully it does come in. but what do you think of keyblades of realm of darkness theory? i know it's based on one keyblade, but does it seem so farfetched?

Coeurl

Demon Dance
well since there's only one basis, it's actually a 2-way road for me. but i like it and i think it's possible

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I really like the Realm of Darkness keyblade theory. I don't think this keyblade thing is a too far-fetched concept at all, it's actually pretty interesting. I'm not too big of a fan on the day changing thing in KH though, but I can see it as a possibility for the next saga.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I highly doubt it. The KK is the keyblade's true form, and most of the others represent the worlds. The remaining ones represent people's memories, etc. The RoD wouldn't have these keyblades, just the KK.

they're keychains, and i'm not 100% sure they are all based off of memory...the time tifa gave sora fenrir keychain, made me think if they were.

i tihnk some like oblivion and oathkeeper are, but there are other keychains that resemble some in the realm of light with just inverse with a D at the end.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
like maybe certain worlds during day, certain worlds during the night and give it that urgency on how many days you need to beat it in . this is just one idea that i based of legend of zelda on 64.
that would never happen and if it did I'd hate it but some worlds take place during night and other during days

Allister Rose

French Lover
that would never happen and if it did I'd hate it but some worlds take place during night and other during days

idk, i don't expect all world to follow that but those that are possible can, such as PotC, destiny island and such, it gives us a different side of the worlds

Calum

what would u do with twilight town ? it has a stationary sun :L

Coeurl

Demon Dance
that's why she said not all worlds would follow the concept.

though with that being said, it would be weird if some worlds have day/night cycles while others don't :/

DeathByKeyblade

i quite like the idea. kh3 will probably be on ps3 so nomura will have to find some way to improve the look of the game (he can't go the realism route). I'm predicting a lot of optional sidequests so it would be most likely certain quests are only available at certain times of day.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I wouldn't mind the idea of day and night within worlds to be honest.. I'd love to be in Radiant Garden...at night. Killing heartless...at night. And getting killed by a boss...at night.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's why she said not all worlds would follow the concept.

though with that being said, it would be weird if some worlds have day/night cycles while others don't :/
maybe realm of in-between doesn't change the time like realm of darkness...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind the idea of day and night within worlds to be honest.. I'd love to be in Radiant Garden...at night. Killing heartless...at night. And getting killed by a boss...at night.

But you must beware of the hash-slinging-slasher!

Anyway, I think a day and night thing would be kind of cool just for the sake of it being there... but I wouldn't care if it wasn't there or not either.

Ralz

I like the day and night idea, but one thing...

Gameplay *game pauses, menu screen pops up
"What a horrible night to have a curse."
*screen blankens, now its night*
*later... another box*
"The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night."
*screen blackens, now its day*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I like the day and night idea, but one thing...

Gameplay *game pauses, menu screen pops up
"What a horrible night to have a curse."
*screen blankens, now its night*
*later... another box*
"The morning sun has vanquished the horrible night."
*screen blackens, now its day*

lol I was thinking about Castlevania as well but I decided to hold back the reference.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually I think it wouldn't even that complicated, when I read about weather change and/or day-night change the first thing I remembered are the Giza Plains in Final Fantasy XII...there it changes periodically between wet and dry season, depending on the in-game clock...

It would also a interesting twist that when night falls, the activities of Heartless etc. would increase and stronger enemies would spawn more often...

Coeurl

Demon Dance
...the first thing I remembered are the Giza Plains in Final Fantasy XII...there it changes periodically between wet and dry season, depending on the in-game clock..
that's what i was thinking too. it's not as dynamic as the Jak series but at least the 'seasonal' variety is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back