• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 idea + 1 minor theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

I wouldn't object to a day/night switch throughout the worlds. It would give us an idea of the length of the adventure.

Sephiroth0812 said:
It would also a interesting twist that when night falls, the activities of Heartless etc. would increase and stronger enemies would spawn more often...
And this. I really like the sound of that.

The keyblade theory. I guess I could see that work if there was a RoD form of every world visited or like, if whatever playable character was stuck in the RoD as the last level and they had to go through a series of fights with a boss from each world and after some fights you got the dark form of that key chain or something like that. Maybe something you could do to keyblades through synthesis?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont care either or on the day cicle tho i'd be cool if they done
It would also a interesting twist that when night falls, the activities of Heartless etc. would increase and stronger enemies would spawn more often...
this^

i like the keyblade theory by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back