• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 future or past?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilightking

what about the quotes by xigbar before the boss battle where he says sora looks weaker then all the other which would sound like he has seen many other keybladers like a war especially since he has that scar he might been a part of it .

roxas123

Website
z9.invisionfree.com
no square said the characters were all new
i think rikus keyblade was passed on to him like
sora's. square also said the scene is in the
past but my thoery is
those are the real keyblade masters and thier
keyblades were given to sora riku and mickey,
not kairi she was given a keyblade not chosen
very important the keyblade choses it's master:D

latinoremix05

During the battle of Xigbar he says: "You dont even look half the hero the others were.

KH3 will probably tell about the history of the keyblade and those who got picked by it. It will probably be in the future, but it will definetly have a lot of flashbacks from the keyblade welders and what happen to them. I just hope they dont take out none of the characters from past Kingdom Hearts, just introduce new characters. I dont care if I dont get to play as Sora as long as hes involved in the story, u know wat I mean?

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I think it's in the future, because Kingdom Key looks beaten up and Riku's "Way to Dawn" keyblade is there. Also, I wanted to comment on the way the keyblades in the place have no keychain's and that it makes a cross roads. Remember in KH:CoM, Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking when they came to a crossroad. It may be the same crossroads a long long time later. Think about it. What was the point of those crossroads in CoM? Oh, sorry, I got a bit deep.

roxas123

Website
z9.invisionfree.com
dude riku inhearted the keyblade just like sora
sora's kingdom key was given to him becuase he is a new hero
the way to dawn was no different same with mickeys
the one i'm confused about is kairi's she was not chosen by it
it was given to her and did not leave.
im confused why riku had a happy
flower keyblade in the first place.
oh no riku's gay!!! AHHHHHHH:eek:

jk.