• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 future or past?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
You know in the secret ending when everything is all barren and dead do you think that was maybe the fate of the future or maybe a battle which happened long ago? Personally i think it was after a huge keyblade war which is why so many keyblades are on the ground. But I don't get why they pick up their keyblades as if to go to war?

Girlygirl

silverdragon1615 said:
You know in the secret ending when everything is all barren and dead do you think that was maybe the fate of the future or maybe a battle which happened long ago? Personally i think it was after a huge keyblade war which is why so many keyblades are on the ground. But I don't get why they pick up their keyblades as if to go to war?
I'm not sure if anyone knows, I sure don't and Twinblade your sig has spoilers of the secret ending, just saying.:rolleyes:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Perhaps a concept for a scene (not the whole thing) in KH3's ending. Or maybe it's during KH3. Or maybe a flashback . It could be when they send the keyblades to their chosen weilders. So, flashback, flashforward, whatever. But... meh, I'll go with future for the heck of it. >.> No wait, past. Yes, past.

Neverfate

It's hard to tell exactly what point in time it happens. I originally wanted to say it took place in the past, and for several reasons.

1) The quotes reference the passed uses of Keyblades (albeit only in legend, but still).

2) 'Xehanort's True Memories' would arguably have to be an event dealing witht he past. At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts timeline, Xehanort is found by Ansem the Wise, however he is missing all memories from before he arrived at Radiant Garden. Ansem the Wise also notes Xehanort's seemingly supernatural abilities.

Lesser eveidence would be mostly infrences based on our own historic timeline, as we do not associate armor adorned knights as futuristic.

Also, the quote "It all began with . . . birth by sleep", would imply the beginning of something which would seemingly focus more on past events.

Though evidence points more strongly to a past setting, I'm still refraining from actually saying myself it's set in the past, as I feel there's still very little evidence towards anything, and won't be for some time.

A~X~E~L

nomura said it was both future and past...but people dressing in armor seems more like something ancient than futuristic

Toonaki

well to awnser your question i think it takes place in the past. Seeing as how There were only King mickey and Sora with keyblades, U can see that they were the only ones left with a pure heart. My threory is that Kh and KH2 were the middle and the ending in the Keyblade saga.

Twinblades

noo rikus new keyblade was in the clip so that means that it has to be future cuz rikus keyblade was made during KH2

i tought he sed it happens in both the past and future

or he didnt say anything at alll

god i have so many unanswered questions

T.K.O.L.

Maybe Its about Xehanort being a keyblade weilder and he was in a war and almost died, then Ansem the wise found him nearly dead and in a colma and when Xehanort woke up he forgot everthing of his past... thats all I came up with.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
I think it the next kh game will alternate between future and past and i'm still sticking with my theory that Xehanort was a keyblade master who went bad and lost his memories maybe as a punishment maybe those three knights were part of some group of keybladers and Xehanort was one and was banished and had his memories taken from him

sorry for that i couldnt stop myself from typing my theory

d0LLfAC3

welll theres a lot of inferences in kh2 that say that there have been more than one keyblade master. i mean just look at sora, riku, and mickey!! but wut i dont get is this: the millions and millions of keyblades..... are they like keyblades from past users? wut is the true purpose of all of them standing the way that they are? (crossroads)

Walking_In_Dawn

I agree with Blonde Haired Kid, but rather, I think it is in the future for several reasons:

A) Riku's keyblade is present, when it was said not to have existed until this game.

B) The Ansem Reports are made present, and I believe those are fairly recent too, about a year old if I'm correct.

C) The numerous keyblades. In Kingdom Hearts I, there was only two keyblades, yet in KHII, there are three. The more it progresses, the more keyblades appear.

I also think it's very possible that those three knights could be Sora, Kairi and Riku, reunited by conflict and forced to take up arms again.

As for the disinergrating keyblades, perhaps their weilders were corrupt and of weak heart, so they dissolved in the presence of a strong heart.

And finally, for the fourth knight, it could be the game's antoganist, or it could be an ally that we have yet to meet. Who is to say?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back