• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
In the secret ending, You see completely new keyblades. There are only four that you can recognize. The Kingdom Key, The Road to Dawn, and Mickey's Keyblade are seen in the center, but when the camera changes angles the first two times you can see 3 Fenrir Keyblades.

It's just some thing I noticed, so maybe Cloud will be in KH3!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
This is old, and is a spoiler. Anyway you are correct in saying that, but its not just fenrir, the other unnamed keyblades have more than one copy of them lying around the area.(like the pinwheel looking one.)
temporarypic3.jpg

temporarypic2.jpg

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. I have not been on very often, and do not have time to look through the thousands of threads already here to see what has and hasn't been posted.

2. I missed the one on the ground. That makes 4.

3. I was pointing out that it is the only one we already have in the field, the rest are new. Wonder if that means Cloud'll come back, but everyone else won't. Or it could be that Noruma made this before he finished KH2 and he didn't plan for Fenrir to be in there untill the last second.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Fenrir is an optional keyblade, further more, the fenrirs up there have no keychains, So I doubt Cloud has any relevance to them. Also note, it wasn't cloud who gave you fenrir, it was Tifa. And Tifa is a very weird character as she always pops up and is never really seen together with cloud until the very end.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. I think they don't have keychains, because they are the original keyblades.

2. If it'll make you feel better, how about it's an FF7 keyblade. Cloud has the wolf symbol on him twice, and Tifa once.

3. Stop bashing by favorite keyblade...

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
1. Whose to say chainless keyblades are original ones?
2. Cloud will make an appearance, there's no doubt (nomura takes him away and dark days will come to him), but fenrir mayu or may not be conncected to him anymore
3. I'm not bashing it, I even gave you photographic proof...

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. It's just a theory I have about keychains.

2. The fact that Tifa wears gloves so you can't see her wolf symbol, and that Fenrir resembles Cloud's First Tsurugi, and that you can clearly see both the symbol on Cloud's chest and his earring aren't enough proof for you that the Fenrir is connected to cloud?

3. You gave me proof of something I tried to prove...

4. How long are we going to do this numbered thing?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
1.Then you should say its a theory.
2.if chainless fenrir is original as you theorize, then it'll lose the wolf symbol which is its keychain and therefore its relevance between it and cloud and tifa is nullified.
3.I gave you photographic support then.
4. up to you, personally I like it as its systematic.
5. Sorry if I annoy you.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Well i dont care if Cloud's coming back at all..
I like Cloud but this is not "Kingdom Hearts FFVII's story and advertisment"
I think its enough with FFVII in KH series

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
1. Yeah...I'm starting to dislike my own theory now...
2. If you took the chain off any keyblade, it would still be the same keyblade. Even without the chain, it still resembles the First Tsurugi.
3. Thank you.
4. It does help get organized doesn't it?
5. It's okay, alot of people do.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
2. From what I know there are 3 basic keyblades, the kingdom key in its dark and light forms, and the Road to Dawn, if Sora attaches a keychain to the kingdom key, it changes form, but then if he takes it off it reverts to the kingdom key, or does it? what exactly is the form of his keyblade if even the kingdom keychin is removed....hmmmmm

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
I think the keyblades, the chainless ones, were turned into keychains and can return only if attached to one of the main keyblades. They were apperently sepperatted or divided among worlds/people. But so far we've only seen the kingdom key be equiped, what would happen if the road to dawn or the reverse key were equipped with a diferent keychain, would you get the same result as the Kingdom Key or new keyblades?

Oblivion wielder said:
Well i dont care if Cloud's coming back at all..
I like Cloud but this is not "Kingdom Hearts FFVII's story and advertisment"
I think its enough with FFVII in KH series

1. You can't take any FF characters out of the Kingdom Hearts series because they are as much a part of the game as the Disney characters.

2. This thread is more on the relationship between Cloud and the Fenrir Keyblade. Go complain about what you think somewhere else.

3. No one asked what you think in the first place. If it doesn't have something to do with the Keyblade or Fenrir's relationship to Cloud, then I really don't care.

4. Have a nice day.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yeah everyone has noticed that

and
1.where did i say 'take out all FF characters"????
2.You said it yourself about Cloud,look your 5 last words of your first post..
3.Apart from the keychain how can a Keyblade has something to do with Cloud anyway
4.Have a nice day too

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

1: Annoying thread
2: Fenrir is annoying
3: Don't bash people
4: We should have focised more on the keyblades that we haven't been able to weild
5: Threads aren't invititation only

T

Tyler Durden

supercallo said:
ok i dont get it, what is the connection between the wolf symbol and cloud and tifa???

i don't have the slightest idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back