• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

Hey if kh3 comes out for ps3(most likely will)do you think they will make downloadable content for it and if so what different types DLC do you think they will put?
s1eyeballs

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dont see that happenin with kh. or better yet i cant see what they'd possible add.

axel95

Awards
The only thing I could see them doing is when the fm comes out in Japan (if there is one) they would release the extra content as dlc here.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
for additional content, KH doesn't need DLC; there's the thing called Final Mix

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Which would require buying a 2nd copy of the game & likely wouldn't be released outside of Japan anyway.

DLC sounds the better option to me.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i know it's the better option for most of us. but does Square think the same?

Lukar

I don't think it'll happen, but if Square chooses o release DLC, I hope that most of it will just be DLC in the same manner of Tales of Vesperia-- if I remember correctly, the DLC for Vesperia was stuff you could get without buying it, but it was harder to find in-game.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
While I don't really see the need for DLC in a KH game, there are some fun minor things they could do. Like a pack of Keyblades from previous games to use for example.

Soxas

While I don't really see the need for DLC in a KH game, there are some fun minor things they could do. Like a pack of Keyblades from previous games to use for example.

yeah thats what i was thinking too or like stuff from kh2fm and kh1fm could be added to it.

Soxas

i was also thinking like other secret bosses could be added on to or other episodes or even stuff from bbs since its probably gonna be the last of the xehanort saga.

Malisteen

The downloadable content format really is a great way of releasing final mix style content of bonus boses and extra keyblades, removing a lot of the overhead and making it possible to distribute to international audiences a lot easier. Hopefully they consider it. Other nice options would be extra spells, extra keyblades, alternate character costumes, and maybe even DLC for an extra world. I know I personally would be willing to pay quite a bit for such content, it would certainly be nice to see.

Of course, I don't own a PS3, so I'm still hoping that the inevitable KHIII will cross platforms like FFXIII did.

Malisteen

Of course other aspects of FM content - extra cut scenes & bosses during the course of the game, would be pretty hard to do in a DLC format.

Still, DLC's a big deal these days, it's becoming something that's just expected, and is certainly a way for game developers to cut into the secondary market.

At this point, I'd be surprised if any eventual KHIII didn't eventually include downloadable content, though whether it's the kind of content we'd like to see is certainly in question.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Of course other aspects of FM content - extra cut scenes & bosses during the course of the game, would be pretty hard to do in a DLC format.

Still, DLC's a big deal these days, it's becoming something that's just expected, and is certainly a way for game developers to cut into the secondary market.

At this point, I'd be surprised if any eventual KHIII didn't eventually include downloadable content, though whether it's the kind of content we'd like to see is certainly in question.

FF XIII didn't have any dlc content. Atleast not so far and I doubt it will come. I still hope KH III will get some small extras...

- Arena matches
- Keyblades
- A harder difficulti?
- cutscenes?
- if they introduce skins
- extra hard boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back