• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 difficulty questions...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

meep2meep

Awards
Please no game spoilers.

Do we know if there are benefits from starting the game on higher difficulties? (Like in 2fm extra ap and abilities).

Also is critical available from the start?

kaseykockroach

Awards
I was actually just about to start a thread asking a related question. But seeing this, I feel it's better to just ask here rather than crowd the place with two threads about KH3 difficulty.

I've wondered how difficult it will be compared to 1 and 2.
With 2, I have to play on Proud to find the game even remotely engaging.
Does the same apply to 3, or am I better off choosing Standard for my first playthrough?

Awards
I was actually just about to start a thread asking a related question. But seeing this, I feel it's better to just ask here rather than crowd the place with two threads about KH3 difficulty.

Does the same apply to 3, or am I better off choosing Standard for my first playthrough?

Judging from some of the reviews, Standard mode doesn’t seem to be as easy at it was in KH2. I would compare it to DDD, which was still somewhat of a challenge on Standard.

meep2meep

Awards

I don't think starting on standard will be a bad thing :) if there are late game grinding bonuses for starting harder I'd say do that

Back