• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Deluxe Edition includes both steelbook case and normal disc case

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lucky.peic

Awards
Seems like deluxe editon will come with both the steelbook case for bluray disc and normal case with that cover art like on standard edition

I cant 100% confirm this but i have seen some unboxing videos of deluxe edition and it seems like both disc cases are included

If those videos are indeed 100% correct then its good news for people who would like to have both steelbook case and normal edition case because of artwork on standard edition case (so far all square enix websites showed steelbook case having different cover artwork than standard edition)

I was even thinking of buying both the standard and deluxe edition to have both cover arts but it seems like i dont have to worry about it anymore and i can finally preorder deluxe editio only :)

I wont link unboxing video because the guy in the video shows a little bit of artbook that is included with deluxe edition and there are probably people who dont want to see it before release

:)

Awards
Nice. I figured it would come with both cases. I actually thought the steebook case would be a case FOR the standard case lol

lucky.peic

Awards
Nice. I figured it would come with both cases. I actually thought the steebook case would be a case FOR the standard case lol

It would be stupid if square decided that everyone who buys more expensive edition gets only steelbook case when normal case has way better artwork lol

lucky.peic

Awards
Yeah, this was already known from the packaging. It’s nice to see, though!

Omg was i soooo blind, i havent seen it mentioned anywhere and i didnt know that it comes with both until i saw that unboxing video
I should check a bit more next time before posting :)

Back