• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 deleted scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I think they cut the scene because it gave too much side info about Yozora/Verum Rex. It would put him into a situation where he would have to live up to what he stated IE Yozora's companions look like Donald and Goofy and their names being Magia/Aegis. It's better to have Nomura figure out what he wants and then implement it, rather than have him backtrack and explain stuff that he didn't mean to be so crucial to the game.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there were scenes cut in Corona. The whole satchel thing felt weird and unexplained, like one cutscene would have been enough to explain it.

I would have mentioned Arendelle, but there was edited exactly to Disney's request. So any strange things that happened, I assume were because Disney told them that's all they could do (I'm looking at Hans).

Yeah, this makes a lot of sense. It also kinda makes sense as well as why there was a strict "No Cutscene" policy back during the demoing of KH3. Don't want to give too much away, especially if it's not set in stone.

Yeah, the satchel thing was weird to me too. Maybe they were going on the assumption that you've seen the movie, so you don't need that there... But it would've helped. I think a lot of the Disney edits would've been up to Disney. And who knows what their reasoning behind that could be. Licensing is such a tricky business, and messy as hell if you don't comply.

If Yozora means "Night Sky" like Noctis Caelum, then it's likely the others expies will follow suit and share name meanings with their counterparts.

So whatever "Fire Nerd" "Sword Bro" and "Star Sword" would be. Although I can see Nomura going with "Shield Bro" and "Flower" (fleurette) instead of the fencing foil (fleuret)

Naofumi and Raphtalia confirmed.

He's most likely going to do the same for the other characters, since it would stick out if only Yozora had a name completely different in translation than everyone else. It'll be interesting to see where he goes with it, I wanna know more about the characters.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Also after Sora gets put to sleep, it's odd how Flynn/Maximus come together looking for Rapunzel as if they knew something bad had happened. Possibly an encounter with Marluxia/Gothel?
Beats me. I also don't think that Maximus got the thugs to help Eugene out of prison. Maybe Maximus took the guards out and free him, I don't know. Honestly, they drastically changed Flynn/Eugene’s character in the game compared to his role in the movie. With the Stabbington Brothers were written out of the game and replaced with Marluxia (believe me EVERYONE saw this a mile away when the film was Announced as a world and know he was going to replace the brothers) he is the ONLY thief that steals the crown and his reasonings on why he wanted to return the crown and Satchel in KH3 felt not only lacking and “forced” but it had little to no purpose compared to the original movie so that’s my issue. Another thing is that Sora and co. remain blissfully unaware that Flynn/Eugene got knocked out and tied to the boat, because the next they see him they don’t question what happened to him, in fact, Donald and Goofy just say “Oh Flynn, Sora is unconscious.”

Frankly they should’ve had Donald and Goofy wake Sora up a few minutes later after Marluxia knocked him out and question what happened to Flynn which results in them finding Maximus and teaming up with him to rescue Flynn from the Guards assuming the roles of the Snuggly Duckling thugs but nope, Donald and Goofy just remained idle doing nothing while Sora remained unconscious before Maximus woke him up the next day, shame on them

Yeah, Rapunzel and Flynn split up from SDG after the Nobody fight, then SDG talk to Gothel, and then when SDG meet up with Rapunzel again she's talking to the horse.
This implies that the Snugly Duckling scene, the escape into the cave where Rapunzel reveals her powers to Flynn, him telling her his real name, and the reprise of Mother Knows Best where Gothel gives Rapunzel the satchel telling her to give it to Flynn to test if he can really be trusted, all happen in between those two points (and since that last scene happens at night, it indicates that SDG didn't meet up with Rapunzel until the following morning). A scene to explain why he walked off since the Stabbington Brothers, who were the reason he left with the satchel in the first place, were cut would have been appreciated.
Yes to all except or them going to the Snuggly Duckling and the Dam. I don't think they EVER went to the areas like in the film, perhaps they actually went to a different area of the forest (a cave perhaps) which is where Rapunzel and Eugene explain their secrets to each other and when Gothel gives Rapunzel the Satchel during the Reprise of Mother Knows Best.

It also doesn't look like it was Night time when Sora and co. met Gothel as Rapunzel's journey to the tower to the Kingdom happened in just a day. Perhaps it might've been the trees in the swamp that is obscuring the sunlight which is why the atmosphere looks dark.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
There's definitely a playable segment missing from between Herc launching SDG into space to rescue a girl no where near there to her inexplicable rescue.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There may have been a deleted scene involving Mickey, Donald, and Goofy at Disney Castle right before the Keyblade Graveyard. All of the other Guardians get a moment of peace before the final battle except those three for some reason

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There may have been a deleted scene involving Mickey, Donald, and Goofy at Disney Castle right before the Keyblade Graveyard. All of the other Guardians get a moment of peace before the final battle except those three for some reason
If such a scene did exist, or was planned to exist, I could see them removing it so the ending with them returning to DC had more weight to it.

Back