• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
When you all go to see Endgame, please tell the theater staff that they are shit for working overtime shifts because they knew Endgame was coming out eventually so they should have kept the theaters clean anyways.
As I am sitting here literally receiving texts about our HO scrambling to add showtimes due to extremely inflated advance sales (our biggest multiplex is completely sold out WTF Dizney) and coordinating with a team of high schoolers and college students (who have to actually sleep at some point before Friday classes, did anybody point out this movie is THREE HOURS LONG and there are finals in two weeks???) to cover shifts I just want to say this is truth and it hurts. Also everyone pick up your trash, just this one weekend. Just do that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As I am sitting here literally receiving texts about our HO scrambling to add showtimes due to extremely inflated advance sales (our biggest multiplex is completely sold out WTF Dizney) and coordinating with a team of high schoolers and college students (who have to actually sleep at some point before Friday classes, did anybody point out this movie is THREE HOURS LONG and there are finals in two weeks???) to cover shifts I just want to say this is truth and it hurts. Also everyone pick up your trash, just this one weekend. Just do that.

It’s absolute bullshit, and I wish you and all of your coworkers and all of the theater staff out there didn’t have to deal with this. Y’all aren’t even getting paid well enough for these kinds of swing shifts. And I’m sure they will find ways out of paying you the OT you deserve or will shit on your efforts to be accommodating to them (when it should be the other way around).

I’ll try and do my part.

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
i always I clean my trash and mess up at threater

CutiePique

Awards
I'm getting it downloaded as we speak, I checked a bit late but it was ready for me when I did. Gonna start a new game+.... then go to bed. XD had a long day.
Same... I hope. xD I went until the first save point and stopped, thinking "I'd like to be awake for this playthrough", but knowing me I might decide sleep is overrated in x amount of minutes.

Darkside only got one death on me, but it felt like I stumbled into a cheese method. Taking a sliding Large Body to the face for death number 2 was like "yeah, what did you expect?" but man... getting one-shotted by a Soldier for death 3. So I gotta try now, huh?

Odwen

Awards
Website
www.twitch.tv
Same... I hope. xD I went until the first save point and stopped, thinking "I'd like to be awake for this playthrough", but knowing me I might decide sleep is overrated in x amount of minutes.

Darkside only got one death on me, but it felt like I stumbled into a cheese method. Taking a sliding Large Body to the face for death number 2 was like "yeah, what did you expect?" but man... getting one-shotted by a Soldier for death 3. So I gotta try now, huh?
just remeber when you fight something so dam hard look how they move you might die alot but once you master their move you will become god lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Selfie poses are being carried over and that's pretty much the main thing this game needed.
Time to take (even more!!!) even better selfies in fights, now with the extra challenge of probably dying while doing it.
I'm mostly serious about that.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
It’s absolute bullshit, and I wish you and all of your coworkers and all of the theater staff out there didn’t have to deal with this. Y’all aren’t even getting paid well enough for these kinds of swing shifts. And I’m sure they will find ways out of paying you the OT you deserve or will shit on your efforts to be accommodating to them (when it should be the other way around).

I’ll try and do my part.
i always I clean my trash and mess up at threater
Haha I meant for that post to come off as mostly lighthearted joking but it seems I can't camouflage my despair. Thanks to both of you!

OT It sounds like people are having fun with crit mode so far so I'm glad for them. I personally couldn't stomach it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Exactly what I said to MS. So, either? Both? It was hard to judge by your condescending initial response after my own words were misconstrued by Spock and then piggybacked on by you. This is about not deciding how people should think or receive this news, and it's not a movement to cut down the SE staff. A statement could have been made about the labor intensive update without the "orders" to be grateful for it. No one was being ungrateful in the first place. If there's a disclaimer for folks needing to receive the effort well, there can be one for the opposite. It takes putting on your grown-up pants to just sit back and let people develop their own feelings on the matter. Why are we trying to produce or school thoughts on a place where (A) it's out of our control how and under what conditions the staff worked and (B) where everyone's ideas should have platform regardless? Chaser, did I get all that wrong? If that's the case, I'll formally apologize.
Yeah, kinda.

This is what I wrote:

They have had six months to work on it and they gave up their weekends so fans can get critical mode today. We should all be very appreciative of what the team at Osaka have done and sacrificed for us.

which I posted because the Osaka team have given up a lot to work on Critical Mode, listening to fan responses and criticisms. I was saying that, because of Critical mode dropping today, we should be appreciative of what they have achieved with getting this mode to us, especially under their circumstances including weekends.

You then took that and turned it around into the time it took to develop the game as a whole, and because you were personally let down then you feel like no one should be telling you to be appreciative of anything, which is fine because lord knows myself and others like Spock weren’t 100% happy with the game.

All I was doing was saying fans have been asking for a critical mode for a long time (and this critical mode is one built off fan response, so it’s something that wouldn’t have been able to be implemented into the main game itself unless it was an extremely different version of critical mode that would have required patching to fix) and that we, the fans, should appreciate Osaka to have brought it out after 6 months of work, and three months after the game launched.

I’m sorry that this innocent statement upset you so much to have complained this much about it.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I just appreciate the fact that they really gave us the ability to turn off the Attraction Flow. That was a wish-list suggestion for many, so it really goes to show that the team really IS listening to us.

To anybody working at Square Enix who may read these forums, I'd just like to say THANK YOU! I'm really grateful for what you've done so far and what heights you'll continue to reach for!

the red monster

Awards
Beat darkside first try.. the first forced fight in twilight town is a nightmare

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I was happy with new game + option, because I didn't want to collect all treasures/lucky emblems again, but seems like those don't carry over?! That sucks.11647

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah, kinda.

This is what I wrote:

which I posted because the Osaka team have given up a lot to work on Critical Mode, listening to fan responses and criticisms. I was saying that, because of Critical mode dropping today, we should be appreciative of what they have achieved with getting this mode to us, especially under their circumstances including weekends.

You then took that and turned it around into the time it took to develop the game as a whole, and because you were personally let down then you feel like no one should be telling you to be appreciative of anything, which is fine because lord knows myself and others like Spock weren’t 100% happy with the game.

All I was doing was saying fans have been asking for a critical mode for a long time (and this critical mode is one built off fan response, so it’s something that wouldn’t have been able to be implemented into the main game itself unless it was an extremely different version of critical mode that would have required patching to fix) and that we, the fans, should appreciate Osaka to have brought it out after 6 months of work, and three months after the game launched.

I’m sorry that this innocent statement upset you so much to have complained this much about it.

I think my main umbrage is seeing, almost systematically, a lot of the critiques and civil venting labeled as negativity to begin with. Everyone should be able to air out their sentiments without being typed at. That generates and even more toxic environment, I think. I certainly don't go into well-received review threads and knock 'em. I'm somewhere in the middle, regardless. So, when you said, "We should all be grateful.." I was triggered. Like, can we just not instruct people how to take this? Anyways, I'm sorry if I mistook your comment for what it wasn't.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Reloaded my Proud Save and got a new Item in my inventory called "Proof of Promises", I think it's for collecting all the Lucky Emblems because the description mentions collecting the luck from all the worlds.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So how does this compare to Proud? is it still possible (and by possible I mean for us normal mortals) to beat it on lv.1?
I loved my lv.1 run on proud mode, made the equipment so very precious in contrast to every other game in the series lol.
But maybe this is like ten times harder?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So how does this compare to Proud? is it still possible (and by possible I mean for us normal mortals) to beat it on lv.1?
I loved my lv.1 run on proud mode, made the equipment so very precious in contrast to every other game in the series lol.

It is possible but you’ll have to practice and train to do it. It would mostly be about learning how all of the enemy hitboxes work.

It’s very hard even when you level.

Happyfunshineman

Awards

Keep those boys well fed.

Edit:
From what I played last night, do you get more food items from harvesting points? It felt like I was getting more in general.

Last edited:
Back