• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 Confirmed yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

Yeah i feel real bad even making a topic like this, but its gona kill me inside if i dont

Please tell me if it is confirmed yet, i Havent been Pzying att much to if it was, and it be nice to hear some info on it

Please no flaming, or flame me, it just hit me to say this topic

Mods after i get a answer please close this

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
wait a sec remember that one artical which was talking about zexions weapon and such, that was of kh3 so there is going to be one!

Cloaked-Wielder

Um, I think it would be a delightful treat, if a mod would politely close this thread. The man/woman got their answer. So before he gets flamed (which will probably happen) please close this. Thanks. (wow, why did i say it like that?)

E

Eclipse

wait a sec remember that one artical which was talking about zexions weapon and such, that was of kh3 so there is going to be one!

*buzzer* WRONG. that was written months ago, and nomura stated in yet another interview that he might make another kh project( MIGHT. ...and it WON'T be a sequel). It is not confirmed and he said that his boss would have to let him do it and if he doesn't make another game that "players will just have to be satisfied with kh2"

know your facts.

He said he would LIKE to POSSIBLY expand on Zexion's weapon in the future.

Key words = LIKE and POSSIBLY.

Savvy?

R

Riku's Dawn

It'll be a persequal, ok?Proven, Nomura said it took place in the past and future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back