• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 combos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
in kh3 with sora main does anyone think the combos should vary according to who you have in yout team and like your combos can involve your team members but not like limits
Also you would then have to think about who to use for bosses, cuz some combos would have different attributes, fire,ice, etc

Last edited:

Xemnas-sama

But that's basically what a limit is. Combos used with another party member.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Huh??? Another thread?!?!?!!?!??!!??! *takes deep breath*
Ok,what do you exactly mean? Limits is the only way!

ok
1.i haven't done that many threads
2.i mean like according to your team like if you had mulan in your team you would do fire based attacks and if you had tron you do lighting moves, and if you had jack you do lots of slashes and so on
3.Xemnas-sama you wouldn't use mp

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
ok
1.i haven't done that many threads
2.i mean like according to your team like if you had mulan in your team you would do fire based attacks and if you had tron you do lighting moves, and if you had jack you do lots of slashes and so on
3.Xemnas-sama you wouldn't use mp

1.Yes you did
2.No just no,i don't think that it would be THAT great,the player might be bored after a whil
3.It is making the game harder

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
1.Yes you did
2.No just no,i don't think that it would be THAT great,the player might be bored after a whil
3.It is making the game harder

1.34 is not that many
2.how wpould you get bored and like when you go up levels you can improve them and you can unlock combos using both party members at the same time
3.what's making it harder using mp, but i mean you can still have limits but their stronger and are like powered up and extended combo you have so as you improve the normal combo you improve the limit as well

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
1.34 is not that many
2.how wpould you get bored and like when you go up levels you can improve them and you can unlock combos using both party members at the same time
3.what's making it harder using mp, but i mean you can still have limits but their stronger and are like powered up and extended combo you have so as you improve the normal combo you improve the limit as well

1.Since the time you have posted and join,it is
2.No need to anser it won't worth it
3.the same as 2

funnymanhaha1000

eliza i just have a lot of questions and ideas what is wrong with that so stop having a go at me and 863 posts is a lot for the time you've joined

ok jerk off u stop having a go at eliza now. that is a lot of threads. 863 posts is how many times shes commented and helped people and w/e. and it seems like every other thread on here is urs buddy.

-word

funnymanhaha1000

eliza i just have a lot of questions and ideas what is wrong with that so stop having a go at me and 863 posts is a lot for the time you've joined

ok jerk off u stop having a go at eliza now. that is a lot of threads. 863 posts is how many times shes commented and helped people and w/e. and it seems like every other thread on here is urs buddy.and half of them r crap anyway so shut ur mouth (keyboard w/e)

-word

p.s. ummmm yeaaaah... sorry for the double post. my computer jacked up a bit

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Well xikem,i admire that you have done a great job with the posts!! I joined when June was ending,but i wasn't posting much on July though,u are doing great!:thumbsup:
And gottaluvkh.....k nvm!
Thank you funnyman^-^ A lot!!!!!!!

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Hey guys! My new boss is a cool guy who loves KH so he lets me type on the site when I go off on break so here is to a good new job!!! sorry for going off subject oh and yeah that would be hard dude like FFX when wakka dies and you cant hit a bird sin thing dont think they will do that.
bowchicka Dude the U.S rocks I get to keep my job even when I ''f''' up my work space

Rabello

I know this is much to ask, but please try to use dots. It makes the text much more enjoyable.

As for KH 3... I doubt we should be worrying about that yet. TGS is pretty soon and then we can speculate what sort of a game it's going to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back