• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 cheesy ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khoury93

hey guys, i posted this as a comment to one of the other threads on the GoL losing but;

Does anyone else see the game going in a direction where there ends up being 8 GoL and 12 SoD.
Xehanort ends up nortifying sora, the x-blade is forged, yet sora(nort) is in control.
we then fast forward to a ven V vanitas dive to heart scene, sora's losing all of a sudden he draws power from everyone he's previously been connected to, overcomes big bad xehanort and cut to happy endings for all

i feel as though this would be one of those things where nomura sets out to prove just how ordinary sora is only to have his one extraordinary feature shine through and save the day

i'd love to hear what everyone else thinks!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I had a similar idea to yours:

Xehanort manages to summon Kingdom Hearts, links his heart with it in order to attain its power, but Sora does the same thing, so Xehanort AND Sora end up controlling KH. They both use their God-like powers in order to twat the other to save, or destroy the world.

ALittleNerd

I kinda expect a sudden plot twist near the end of KH3. Probably to introduce a new villain, like the killing of a main character or something to show how strong the villain is and to gain the viewers and remaining cast's attention. It's not like I want anyone to die, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I kinda expect a sudden plot twist near the end of KH3. Probably to introduce a new villain, like the killing of a main character or something to show how strong the villain is and to gain the viewers and remaining cast's attention. It's not like I want anyone to die, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

Nomura promised that the Xehanort Saga would have a satisfying conclusion where people could leave the series with. I don't think introducing a new villain close to the end of the game would count as that.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Nomura promised that the Xehanort Saga would have a satisfying conclusion where people could leave the series with. I don't think introducing a new villain close to the end of the game would count as that.

Really? He said that the ending of KH3 will be enough closure that one could take it as the end of the series, if they want to? Do you have the quote/article that came from? I'd love to see his exact wording of that.

As far as how I think it will end, I am 97% certain that KH3 will somehow do the "power of love conquers all" thing. This is a series about hearts and the power within, and how hate and anger are darkness, so if light is going to succeed over darkness, what emotion are they going to tie to light? Love, obviously.
Aqua already did it in Enchanted Dominion in BBS. "It's the power of true love that defeated you". Imagine that, but like, times 10, and that will be KH3's ending.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I remember seeing something like this, it definitely happened. While I'm confident we won't get a new villain, I'm sure we will get a slight teaser of some sort of the future of the series, possibly in the secret ending. Just something to reassure fans that the series does indeed have more left to show in another story arc.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really? He said that the ending of KH3 will be enough closure that one could take it as the end of the series, if they want to? Do you have the quote/article that came from? I'd love to see his exact wording of that.

-- Especially for the KINGDOM HEARTS series including a secret movie, there will always be something to be surprised about at the end.

Nomura:
Because KINGDOM HEARTS III is a culmination of everything so far, everyone is aware that they want a finale. Because of this and in order to put an end to it, I believe it shouldn’t be disappointing.

KH3 Nomura Interview with Dengeki: Mt. Olympus, Happy Ending, Post-KH3 Direction Undecided - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Thank you, much appreciated. Well that's great to hear. Hopefully, Nomura and co can bring this all together and conclude the saga as perfectly as they can. I do believe that KH3 should end as if it were the end of the series, even though it isn't. It needs to put everything to rest, unless said thing is pivotal to the next saga and it can't be concluded. For example, if the mystery of what Kingdom Hearts is will play into the next saga, then it's okay to not fully reveal it in KH3, despite that Nomura said that the real Kingdom Hearts will be discussed/revealed in-depth in KH3. But will we get a "Kingdom Hearts is the uncreated ultimate source of all things de-facto God" type of an explanation? Again, something like that, if it bleeds into the next chapter, it can be left vague in KH3. Otherwise, I am not opposed to KH3 having Return of the King syndrome where there are 15 different endings one after the other to wrap up every single plot point.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If I were given the choice between an ending with some loose ends in order to develop them on the next saga, or have the next saga start with a clean slate because KH3's ending was a full closure, then I would choose the latter. I believe the Xehanort Saga should end with a sense of complete closure. Whatever happens after KH3 should be something new.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
This does make me curious though, aside from the obvious Xehanort-y things, what do people generally consider to be loose ends/things that need closure/to be wrapped up at this point?

Neyan

This does make me curious though, aside from the obvious Xehanort-y things, what do people generally consider to be loose ends/things that need closure/to be wrapped up at this point?
I think it would be for the most part everything concerning the Book of Prophecies and the supposed "traitor" among the foretellers; pretty much any major plot point from X/Unchained X, though those will most likely be wrapped up in those games or KH3 at the latest.
I've also been wondering about Terra's existentional status at this point, since it's a big question where his heart, body & soul are right now.

For me personally, I'd just like to see a little more closure on Roxas and especially Xion, since I feel like her character arc is not quite over yet with her various appearances after her main game. (And I just really really want Roxas & Lea to remember her in the end at least)
I also really want to see the orginal organisation members IX-XII/their somebodies to return, though I have no doubt that this will almost certanly happen.

anixem

Did anyone else hear that rumor about somebody getting married at the end of KH3?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Riku will be marrying Ansem. The wedding of the century.

No, I haven't heard this rumor and it ain't ever happening.

My thoughts exactly. If KH disregarded the fact of family and focused more on friendship, then I doubt a concept like marriage will ever enter KH at this point.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Riku: They're finally gettin' married!
Lea: They're finally gettin' married!
Sora: I'm finally gettin' married!
Kairi: We're finally getting married!
Xehanort: LOOK AT ALL THIS DARKNESS

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Wedding bells will ring
Wedding bells will chime
Wedding bells will celebrate their happy wedding time!
... DARKNESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back