• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Bring Arts Axel, Kairi, and Pirates Sora figures coming Summer/Fall 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back in February during the New York Toy Fair, Square Enix showed off their latest Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts figures coming out later on this year. Fans can now pre-order Axel, Kairi, and Sora - Pirates of the Caribbean Ver. from Amazon JP.

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts - Axel
Release Date:
September 30, 2019
Pre-order: Amazon JP (ships globally)
Price: 9504 yen

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts - Kairi
Release Date: 
July 31st, 2019
Pre-order: 
Amazon JP (ships globally)
Price: 
7344 yen

Kingdom Hearts III Bring Arts - Sora - Pirates of the Caribbean Ver.
Release Date: 
August 31st, 2019
Pre-order: 
Amazon JP (ships globally)
Price: 
7344 yen

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yay! Finally I've been waiting for my Kairi figure! Now I can complete my Destiny Trio. Def also getting Axel, jut not sure when.

I actually checked the SE shop earlier today to see if it was finally up, but it wasn't yet.

Edit: Just noticed that Axel as ice cream accessories haha

Obiewantsanipod

Oh snap, the oracle has double posted.

Lea's figure is top notch. Kairi's outfit on the other hand looks like a home ed project utilizing leftover rags.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh snap, the oracle has double posted.

Lea's figure is top notch. Kairi's outfit on the other hand looks like a home ed project utilizing leftover rags.

I'm convinced that if Nomura had given her a solid black skirt rather than that weird bottom, it would have worked out so much better xD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Even though I wasn't really a fan of the new Axel model in KHIII, I still think he looks the exact same here as he does in-game. If I have to skimp out on one though, it'll be him.

I'm convinced that if Nomura had given her a solid black skirt rather than that weird bottom, it would have worked out so much better xD

I'm puzzled at my own reception of the dress design. I hated when Nomura did that half bohemian dress half Daisy Duke number on FFX2!Yuna (and bluntly, most of the FFX-2 hodge-podge). But here the pieces balance out for me. If that ugly Hot Topic color-schemed plaid were all over the thing, I'd be disgusted. Just used as a swatch makes it a nice embellishment.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Might actually consider buying that Kairi.
First of all, she's nice. Second, I do agree that if we try hard enough and do each our own part we'll manage to find Kairi a house where she can be happy and feel loved.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Might actually consider buying that Kairi.
First of all, she's nice. Second, I do agree that if we try hard enough and do each our own part we'll manage to find Kairi a house where she can be happy and feel loved.

Yes. I was thinking about just throwing it out there that if we all try to make an effort to buy a Kairi, and make her sales the best they’ve ever had, then maybe SE will be shocked and try to give us a Kairi game.

(Not being serious but just wishful thinking. Instead they would just make more Kairi figures haha)

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Preordered Kairi!

So the bring art riku is sold out at the moment :( do they make more for future sales?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Preordered Kairi!

So the bring art riku is sold out at the moment :( do they make more for future sales?

They stop selling figures if they find they aren’t selling well or if they plan on releasing an updated sculpt (i.e. 2B from NieR Automata got a reprint with a new sculpt because they weren’t satisfied with her old one)

Best recommendation is sending SE emails about wanting a reprint of Riku’s BA figure.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Seems these figures are now up for pre-order in the Square Enix shop too, at least in the European one. I ordered my Kairi and Axel figures now, seems there's a 10% discount atm.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
They stop selling figures if they find they aren’t selling well or if they plan on releasing an updated sculpt (i.e. 2B from NieR Automata got a reprint with a new sculpt because they weren’t satisfied with her old one)

Best recommendation is sending SE emails about wanting a reprint of Riku’s BA figure.

Would you happen to know which email to reach out to Oracle?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I love all these, especially Sora. 💙
Hoping they'll be sold at gamescom, because SE usually sells their stuff cheaper there than online, and then there's also no shipping costs, so...

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Lea has three ice creams but there's no Xion figure to give one. ;~;

Didn't notice that there's three of those.
I know why is that, but I can't help but remember the "ass cream" theory from his first KH III cutscene.
Makes me want to order the figure and check if there's a butt opening...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Personally, I'm going to pass on all three, but if I did have to choose one it would be Axel with his sea salt ice cream pose.

Back