• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Boss Wishlist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLWuTT

Now, I don't know what KH3DS is about but I heard it takes place after Re:Coded which means that it is after KH2 as well? But anyways, that would mean that Sora has to save everyone that is connected to him or something. I hope that is the storyline in KH3 instead of 3DS since that'll be a kick-ass storyline. Anyways, it would be perfect if Sora was to fight Vanitas as , maybe, an optional boss again. Like the Lingering Spirit. I just can't imagine how difficult he would be without the spamming of Tornado or Mine Square. I just hope that when KH 3 comes out, they add some secret bosses like Vanitas' spirit, or even Ventus, [ Let's say he has been in Sora's heart so long that when Roxas was created, his memories/emotions transferred to him and he doesn't know Sora so he is hostile at first ]. That would make KH3 so much better.

I would like to ask everyone what other relative bosses do you wish for in KH3 [ if it ever comes out ] and maybe a back story as to how he would be a secret boss/main story boss.

Made out of sheer boredom. :O

Dr_Mario64

I'll kick things off. My list includes Evil Emperor Zurg (cross fingers for a Toy Story World), Sid/Scud or some combo. Shere Khan. A Vanitas rerun never hurts either. He was tough. I'd also like to see a Dragon Maleficent rerun. I kinda miss the ultra-challenging boss fights.

LoLWuTT

I'll kick things off. My list includes Evil Emperor Zurg (cross fingers for a Toy Story World), Sid/Scud or some combo. Shere Khan. A Vanitas rerun never hurts either. He was tough. I'd also like to see a Dragon Maleficent rerun. I kinda miss the ultra-challenging boss fights.
I read somewhere that Toy Story would have a high chance of being in KH3. If not then, sad face. Q_Q

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
-Jafar's snake form. His my favorite Disney villain, I say he ain't done until we get this version of him.

-Gaston. Hell I don't know how now that the Beast turned back, just get him in.

-Some new forms of Maleficent. The dragon's getting old & they need to start thinking outside of just she did in the movie if they're keeping her around.

-Power armor Xanatos. Because it's ****ing Xanatos. In fact, kill Maleficent off & make him the head disney villain from then on.

-Kraken in Port Royal, to make up for the lame off-screen death in the 3rd movie.

-A marathon of Xehanort's various forms with the past game's final boss tunes playing, you know like in MGS4.

-Sora with every party member he's had minus Tarzan vs. 20+ Disney villains in big grand battle royal. Consider this the sequel to the 1000 heartless battle.

Key

Exile
Awards
-Jafar's snake form. His my favorite Disney villain, I say he ain't done until we get this version of him.

-Gaston. Hell I don't know how now that the Beast turned back, just get him in.

-Some new forms of Maleficent. The dragon's getting old & they need to start thinking outside of just she did in the movie if they're keeping her around.

-Power armor Xanatos. Because it's ****ing Xanatos. In fact, kill Maleficent off & make him the head disney villain from then on.

-Kraken in Port Royal, to make up for the lame off-screen death in the 3rd movie.

-A marathon of Xehanort's various forms with the past game's final boss tunes playing, you know like in MGS4.

-Sora with every party member he's had minus Tarzan vs. 20+ Disney villains in big grand battle royal. Consider this the sequel to the 1000 heartless battle.

These. Also:

-Vanitas. Somehow. Just do it.
-Organization member somebodies.cuz you know, considering what they said in the coded secret ending about the whole person being able to come back if you destroy the heartless and the nobody, and about Xehanort having an "accomplice(s)". i honestly think this could work. I WANNA SEE SOME SOMEBODIES, PLEASE.

AlbertJ

Awards
Definately Zurg if there is going to be a Toy Story world. And if PotC returns, Davy Jones.

Awards

Kind of hoping that we get to fight Davey Jones too. I hope it'll somehow cover At World's End, because I don't feel like waiting until KH4 to fight Jones.
I mean, just picture fighting him on top of the mast in the middle of a maelstrom.

While it would never happen, I'd love boss fights with Ratigan in Big Ben from The Great Mouse Detective and the Headless Horseman from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

Hopper from A Bug's Life and Syndrome from The Incredibles would be good too.

Xenin

Banned
No one wants a Headless horsemen boss? I definitely do!
Also throw in Dorothy from Meet the Robinsons! (Always thought a "Land of tomorrow" World based off that movie would be good!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd like to battle Kingdom Hearts itself.

There should also be a way to battle bosses from previous games, like the computer that lets you battle Org. Members in KH2FM+.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
These. Also:

-Vanitas. Somehow. Just do it.
-Organization member somebodies.cuz you know, considering what they said in the coded secret ending about the whole person being able to come back if you destroy the heartless and the nobody, and about Xehanort having an "accomplice(s)". i honestly think this could work. I WANNA SEE SOME SOMEBODIES, PLEASE.

yeah i wanna see the same [dead] characters over and over again too

acan444

I would like to see Atlantis in the new game. I would also love it if we could get PIXAR woulds so we could fight Syndrome from the Incredibles and Zorg from Toy Story.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
1. Sid - Toy Story
2. Zera - Pride Lands
3. Kraken - Port Royal
4. Davy Jones - Port Royal
5. Syndrome and Omnidroid - The Incredibles
6. Frollo on a heartless version of his black horse - Hunchback of Notre Dame
7. Airship battle against Gantu's spaceship - Lilo and Stitch
8. Gantu - Lilo and Stitch
9. Governor Ratcliff and a giant heartless - Pochahontas
10. Whoever the villians will be for Tron Legacy - Space Parenoids
11. Sa'luk and a giant heartless - Agrabah
12. Fire Titan - Olympus Coliseum
13. Wind Titan - Olympus Coliseum
14. Cyclops - Olympus Coliseum
15. Ceberus - Olympus Coliseum
16. Hades - Olympus Coliseum
17. Some new FF character - Olympus Coliseum
18. Gaston and some giant heartless - Beast's Castle
19.Isa - Radiant Garden
20. Braig - Final World
21. Sora empowered by Ven vs Riku possesed by Vanitas to forge the X-Blade
22. Terranort - Final Boss 1 - Final World
23. Sora and Terra in the awakening vs MX Final Boss 2 - Final World
24. MX with new younger body Final Boss 3 - Final World
25. MX in KH empowered by KH Final Boss 4 - Kingdom Hearts
26. MX in giant form empowered by KH Final Boss 5 - Kingdom Hearts
27. MX in human form empwered by KH but weakened Final Boss 6 - Kingdom Hearts

LoLWuTT

1. Sid - Toy Story
2. Zera - Pride Lands
3. Kraken - Port Royal
4. Davy Jones - Port Royal
5. Syndrome and Omnidroid - The Incredibles
6. Frollo on a heartless version of his black horse - Hunchback of Notre Dame
7. Airship battle against Gantu's spaceship - Lilo and Stitch
8. Gantu - Lilo and Stitch
9. Governor Ratcliff and a giant heartless - Pochahontas
10. Whoever the villians will be for Tron Legacy - Space Parenoids
11. Sa'luk and a giant heartless - Agrabah
12. Fire Titan - Olympus Coliseum
13. Wind Titan - Olympus Coliseum
14. Cyclops - Olympus Coliseum
15. Ceberus - Olympus Coliseum
16. Hades - Olympus Coliseum
17. Some new FF character - Olympus Coliseum
18. Gaston and some giant heartless - Beast's Castle
19.Isa - Radiant Garden
20. Braig - Final World
21. Sora empowered by Ven vs Riku possesed by Vanitas to forge the X-Blade
22. Terranort - Final Boss 1 - Final World
23. Sora and Terra in the awakening vs MX Final Boss 2 - Final World
24. MX with new younger body Final Boss 3 - Final World
25. MX in KH empowered by KH Final Boss 4 - Kingdom Hearts
26. MX in giant form empowered by KH Final Boss 5 - Kingdom Hearts
27. MX in human form empwered by KH but weakened Final Boss 6 - Kingdom Hearts
That's a lot of last bosses. o . o

Tidus14

never beaty and the beast. if you see credits of kh2, you see that beast is human again..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
never beaty and the beast. if you see credits of kh2, you see that beast is human again..

Well it depends on when that scene in the credits takes place. If they wanted to, Nomura could just say the scene doesn't take place directly after KH2 and the scene was actually a hint to the plot for Beast's Castle in KH3.

Personally though they should have used Gaston or the Pipe Organ dude for Beast's Castle in 358/2 days. Then again there was alot of things they should have used in 358/2 days (Meg and Christmas Town)

CreativeGenius13

Hell no to Pixar!

No. No. No.

They will kill Kingdom Hearts trying to fit it in.

I mean, how are they going to make sence of shrinking to the size of Toys? Or dressed as Super Heros (I think I'll live with out Sora in tights.)? Or bugs? Or Cars? And Wall-e is out of the question for this.

In BBS, I was pissed that there was no reason for Ven's small size...Well, That and the fact that Jaq and Cinderella thought he was a mouse the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back