• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 at PS3? High likely I suppose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
Judging by the fact that there are deep rumours about sony wanting to release ps3 sooner, I then think that square would not try to make another sequel for ps2, which about the end of this year will be outdated. Game developers will start making games for ps3, and we'll be stuck with the same games for about half a year or more til ps3 comes out. I mean, KH2 is coming out in more than half a year probably, and that will be the end of KH for ps2 I think.

What I do think is that if KH3 finishes the series, it will be a true honourable end for the KH series. To end in the next generation graphics.

Reiyoku

Well, I don't want it too and I also would like it too.
With PS3 many of the features will be better
but i just got my PS2 a year and a have ago.
I'm sure My mom won't let me buy PS3 until like 3 years after

Leviathan

kerobaroes said:
we don't even know if there will be KH3.

Square-enix has gotten so much hype around kh2 that its going to be a hit really quickly, so unless this game is absolutely abominable (highly unlikely) there will be a kh3.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i think there will be a kh3 i think the series will carry on like final fantasy
as i have said on other threads, KH could pull off a KH3 or KH4, but afterwards ratings would drop because they would run out of storylines, all the FF games gave different people and storys. after the 4th KH game, storylines would be scarce. oh and leviathen, we can't be sure of that.

Reiyoku

If there is a KH3 It would be nice to have like a prequel or something right a side story maybe?

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Well, I did remeber reading somewhere that Nomura will not carry KH on like he did Final Fantasy since the story might get a tad boring.-_- I mean you would just be fighting heartless over and over again right? There might be a KH3, you never know. KH4 at the most (KH3 being the beginning of another characters story and KH4 to finish it up) You're right, it could be on the PS3 (if there ever is a KH3) He could do the same thing he did with KH:COM, just switch it over to another system. But I wouldn't worry too much about KH3 or whatever at his point, I would just focus on KH2 comin out and all that.^^

Last edited:

Dream Heart

I seriously doubt that KH2 would be on the PS3. remember people, when KH2 was in development for a long time before KH:CoM came out and they didn't even had the idea of a PS3 yet which means that KH2 will be on the PS2.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
kerobaroes said:
there will be one, it is confirmed, we just don't know when, but according to disney, it looks like the xbox2 will come out first. and just so you know that is basically what i said. go figure.
Heh whoops, I worded that wrong. I knew there was gunna be a PS3, I meant if there ever was a KH3. Sorry, I missed that.^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back