• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 as a 4-player battling/capture the flag/advanture battle game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Kingdom Hearts series like the Final Fantasy series is an RPG game.

If that was to happen then it would be a spinoffy game. It definitely would not be KH3.

SoraGaurdian

I wouldn't want it to be online or anything like that. But it would be fun if it was multi-player so you can battle a friend if you wanted to. Or you can at least fight alongside them.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Well its possible. If kh3 is on the ps3, which im sure of, they could make it a multiplayer game that uses the online things. But like ds pictochat, im sure it would not be popular cuz of so many playing the main game

Absol_Zexion

hmmm, i rather like that idea!!!
and you could play as any of Organization XIII characters, or play as Sora, or Riku, Or Kairi, or a Disney character, or a FF character, or create a character of your own!!!!!!!!! ant take part in touriments, like the Struggle or Coliseum or The Underdrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oops, i ranted again! sorry...

Last edited:

ffkh

....................................................sounds okay to me

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
i think a cc mode would be much aprecciated also a co-op mode would PWN.create a keyblade was cut from the last game due to memory,so i think that will be added because of the massive hard drives and blu-ray on the ps3.Online is plausible,but it wouldnt be very polished b/c squares only done 2 online games(ffXI & FFIII ds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back