• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 All Cgi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

do you think they would try to have the whole game of kh3 in cgi to try and bring a whole new thing to gamming? i mean, they made advent children cgi, so why not make kh3 cgi. even when your in battle with heartless, nobodies, other enimies, or just standing around in the game, what do you think about kh3 being nothing, but cgi? i think it would be amazing because when your hit on the field, it looks real, everything would look real.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Because things wouldn't be right. It would look horrible playing with DGM in CGI. Yea, you're just poppin em out aren't you?

Sanctuary Keeper

Advent children was a movie though..With theire technology ut was really on right that they made it in CGI..but to play an entire game solely in CGI (including boss fights and regular battles....is just weird) And so would making EVERY single cutscene :p

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
do you think they would try to have the whole game of kh3 in cgi to try and bring a whole new thing to gamming? i mean, they made advent children cgi, so why not make kh3 cgi. even when your in battle with heartless, nobodies, other enimies, or just standing around in the game, what do you think about kh3 being nothing, but cgi? i think it would be amazing because when your hit on the field, it looks real, everything would look real.
No, because all gameplay would be compressed into High Definition MPEG-4 format.

DO NOT WANT.

I'll stick with RENDERED characters, thank you very much.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Do you realize how unbelievably slow the game would be then? And they wouldn't be able to fit the thing on one disk. They barely fit KH2 on one disk as it is. Sure it would look ok but seriously...its not going to hapen.

And "gamming" is not a word.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I believe that KHIII is going to be developed with White Engine.
So as they say the difference between CG and real time will be smaller than ever.
Xiao Blue-ray discs have a lot of gigs .

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Eh, I'd prefer the RE4 style, where there's no FMV scenes but astounding graphics all around. I always hated how random scenes looked better than others, it didn't keep everything in continuity.

~Fenris Etheral

Morning Twilight

So they can add more onto one disk. Plus there is a pretty nice difference between the disks we use now and blu-ray. And anyway, the game could be the same in almost every aspect (so to speak) except for the graphics because of it. The graphics are definitely gunna be better. But CGI is definitely not the way to go yet. We need something better than Blu-Ray to do that.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I bet the main reason why KH2 had to be made on two disks was not thanks to the actual gameplay. More like those long 40 min cutscenes (okay I know they weren't that long).

Masamune

Big Boss
well i dont hink all the fights should be in CGI but the cutscenes in cgi would be nice....

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not sure... usually I like waiting for the Intro and Ending to have CGI so I can be all like "wow" and satisfied I beat the game. If you see all of it CGI, then it's like it's already a movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back