• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 a possibility?*SPOILERS* I guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Read this from kh-2.net it may answer your question. Maybe.

"Over at the 2ch message board, someone decomposed the Japanese character for "Roxas". They reversed it to "Saxor" in order to make it English compatible. Did some more decomposing such as taking out the vowels in the name to make it mean "blue ...mending..". The natural thought is to add "Sora" to complete it. So, it became "..flap...Sora" with its unknown character "Blue" at the end. The end character ("Blue") is taken out because it sounded more like a sound, therefore, the remaining characters becomes a complete word which is simply "Sora".

Overall, "Roxas" was a word that showed "Sora".

Source: 2ch message board
Japanese vocab reminder: "Sora" means "sky".

It's alright if you guys don't get this decomposition process."

And the candy thing wasn't made up. it's real. think of it like those old chocolete sphears called "Wonder balls" or whatever that had Disney characters on the wrapper. It's somewhat the same thing with this kh2 candy.

Last edited:

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
scan33zu.jpg

uhm no, just no. he shouldnt use keyblades, he should use a Saxophone. and then him and xighar or xigbal or lexion or whateve rthe guys name is with the guitar thing, and theyll have this big jam session, while everyone sits down and plays poker with the POTC unknowns giant cards, which are giant cause the unknown with the eyepatch has trouble reading cause hes half blind so his nice buddy got some senior citizen playing cards and then theyll just relaxxx

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
KHFanatic4565 said:
This says his name is Soxar.

WOW None of you listen at all.Also thank you NEO for saying that.His name isn't freaking Roxas that was a freaking joke made up by some kids on the IGN.com.Jesus also if KH2 does go well he said Perhaps So stop rubbing it in everyone's face who wants KH2 to end.Plus we don't need to hear this same freaking thread AGAIN,AGAIN,AGAIN,AGAIN,AGAIN,AGAIN.AND AGAIN, cuz it's getting really freaking annoying.

I,ll say it again: BHK'S NAME ISN"T ROXAS!IT WAS A JOKE MADE UP BY TWO KIDS ON IGN.com.So,STO, DROP,AND LISTEN!

Sorafactor

devilsTrinity said:
do any of you know if and/or where you can buy the ultimania thing?
I agree as well where do you get this

The probability of their being kh3 is high i mean think of all the people who love the kh series that post on forums around the world and then think about all the people who don't post and love kh series
And with so many new characters and such a new storyline i would think that more unanswered questions are going to arise in the second one and then they'd have to make a third one so they can keep all the info in

Last edited:

acrossthestars

LoyalSubject said:
i seriously dont think that is bhk's name. i mean theyre not ganna put it in the ultimania book yet theyre ganna be stupid enough to reveal it on a candybar? i think its possible theyre lyin to trick us

i agree, but it could b that SE's cracking under pressure to talk about his name. hopefully not though. that would ruin it completely if his name was simply a derivation of "sora" and an x

Sorafactor

acrossthestars said:
i agree, but it could b that SE's cracking under pressure to talk about his name. hopefully not though. that would ruin it completely if his name was simply a derivation of "sora" and an x

that's true that would be pretty stupid but consdering some of the stuff about him being sora's shell and all and we all know he has some connection towards him that that is exactly what enix's intention is

Crona Tronic

I 100% agree with you that the name Roxas or Saxor would suck. Second, if you think about the name Saxor, it has the same name as Sora except with an x and played around with. There have been rumours of the x in names symbolising unkowns sooo... Saxor could mean unkown Sora, which also goes well with my theory i posted a while ago :) Final note, although this name would make COMPLETE sense, the sound is off... sounds too much like saxophone... Siru would be better but a little less logical (the x makes a LOT of sense to those who believe the x means unkown) now to end this post (yes i already wrote final note, ya wanna fight about it? JK!!!) x is the MOST common variable in algebra and a variable is an unkown number, therefore an x would be an unkown character in KH. And finally (yes this is the real ending...), if they made a REALLY good game like KH with the same Battle System and a story as good as KH, although i hope it continues, I would be happy enough to let KH go, and not sue Square Enix for waking up one day and realising my whole life I've been playing KH. Let us hope I never have to wake up :) now off to play some Star Wars Galaxies (yes, that was TOTALLY off subject)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I know none of you like the name, but I honestly think the BHK's name is Roxas. And I've heard that there is a KH candy. And on the BHK candy wrapper, it says Roxas. The fake name, however, is Saxor. And Square isn't going reveal his name. They can't even reveal an official U.S. release date, so of course they wouldn't reveal the BHK's name. The candy, unlike Square, reveals the info. Remember, you can always trust candy before Square.

Lightkeeper05

That picture is a fake. Why would the background be blury, and only the image of the bhk be clear. Cut and past if u ask me.

black acid

Heros need Villains
thiz thread about as dead as I am.....this new is old. the guy in charge of kingdomhearts2 said explicitly "kingdomhearts3 will come to dawn depending on how 2 works out for us...if sales go up you know what you'll get".

there we go everyone happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back