• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 a possibility?*SPOILERS* I guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Got to stick to the new rule on postin info even if it's not realy a spoiler. Anyways I found this on SD.

"Minor news; Talk of Kingdom Hearts 3? Roxas confirmed?
In the Japanese community, there has been recent talk of the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania Alpha.

Supposedly, there was talk about Nomura speaking of KH3 once more.

- If Kingdom Hearts 2 sells well, there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3.

- The Blonde Kid's name is not written (as said before) in the Utimania. However, the same blog mentions that even though this name is concealed, the Blonde Kid's name has already been revealed on the piece of candy wrapper, which is the name Roxas.

And lastly, the confirmation of Setzer and others is to happen and they are to appear in the next Weekly Jump."

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
Whoa damn thats news!

Roxas aka #13 in the organization anyone?

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
This may be. I am, in truth, begging for it if I can. I plan on doing another attempt at going to Japan so I can try to go to the party thing or whatever it is.

Owaz

Yay, I get to post this again. <_<

Nomura never gave a definate "There will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 depending on the success of KH2". He said there might be one. There's a difference between "there will be one" and "there may be one". Besides, if you look at the Kingdom Hearts games we have then at KH2, it looks like we're coming to the closing of a saga. KH2 is supposedly going to be a long game, and answer all the questions from the first two games. Once that is done, there won't be much of a point to making another sequel. And I honestly doubt Tetsuya Nomura would continue a franchise that is complete in his eyes.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I thought it was already mentioned, after KH2, Square Enix will stop right after that( or take a break from KH) but a KH3 is possible. If there's gonna be a KH3, that means more cliffhangers & we'll start all over again with all those crazy theories....-_-

Isn't this old news....?(unless I'm the only who notices this?)

Rudie™

Vzam, you bring up a good theory. That sounds possible. Im all for the idea of "Roxas" being the 13th Order member.

They say if KH2 sells well that there will be a 3rd? Well thats already in the bag! Get to work Nomura! I want this game to be a big as FF. If they can go up to 12, why cant KH?

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
ok Nomura said alot everything from KH1 will be answered but a few new questions will remain. He also said that no matter what, he already has the ending scene of the KH series in his mind. So obviously this isnt in this game. and i really HIGHLY doubt they wouldnt put BHK's name in the ultimania, thats just foolishness. i own the other 2 ultimanias and they are jam-pakced with information. there is no way they would just skip over this, they would show u inside and out who this kid is. the names just being kept secret is all

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i seriously dont think that is bhk's name. i mean theyre not ganna put it in the ultimania book yet theyre ganna be stupid enough to reveal it on a candybar? i think its possible theyre lyin to trick us

bobdisgea

i want proof of his name being roxas before i call him that...i hate the name.....but what is this candy everyone talks about??

Vzam

Bronze Member
yea i dont really believe it but....theres a posibility

Non-Existant One

Owaz said:
Yay, I get to post this again. <_<

Nomura never gave a definate "There will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 depending on the success of KH2". He said there might be one. There's a difference between "there will be one" and "there may be one". Besides, if you look at the Kingdom Hearts games we have then at KH2, it looks like we're coming to the closing of a saga. KH2 is supposedly going to be a long game, and answer all the questions from the first two games. Once that is done, there won't be much of a point to making another sequel. And I honestly doubt Tetsuya Nomura would continue a franchise that is complete in his eyes.

Note I'm quoting the source not giving my opinion about it. If you have a problem with what it says then take it up with the source. My own opinion about the matter is that I could care less about a KH3. All I want to do right now is play KH2. Nomura did say that KH2 would answer all of the questions from KH and KHCoM, but he also said that within Kh2 some new mysteries arise making it possible to make a KH3; However he stated that the serious will not be a contious series like FF and that If he were to make another one (KH3) it would definetly end with KH3, but this is assuming that he makes it.
Everything is dependant on how KH2 sells, and looking at how many people around the world love this game and the series it's pretty obvious that Kh2 will sell well.

BunnyCupCakes said:
I thought it was already mentioned, after KH2, Square Enix will stop right after that( or take a break from KH) but a KH3 is possible. If there's gonna be a KH3, that means more cliffhangers & we'll start all over again with all those crazy theories....-_-

Isn't this old news....?(unless I'm the only who notices this?)

It was already mentioned a wile ago, but the fact that it's come up again after all of this time is stiring the JP crowed and soon rumors of a 3rd installment will begin to surface. All supiscion of this will be confirmed/resolved with the release of KH2.

MrSparkle07 said:
ok Nomura said alot everything from KH1 will be answered but a few new questions will remain. He also said that no matter what, he already has the ending scene of the KH series in his mind. So obviously this isnt in this game. and i really HIGHLY doubt they wouldnt put BHK's name in the ultimania, thats just foolishness. i own the other 2 ultimanias and they are jam-pakced with information. there is no way they would just skip over this, they would show u inside and out who this kid is. the names just being kept secret is all

KH series Ultimania Alpha is an introduction to KH2 and it recaped the events of KH and KHCoM character analysis, etc. It's not just for KH2. The only thing about KH2 in there would probably be a general out line of the story, some of the characters, and some of the worlds to that the player will be able to visit in the game. The book wasn't ment to spoil the entire story of KH2 and what not.

rpg master said:
N.E.O do ya know when the next wekley jump will be out?.

Either by the end of this week or next week maybe. I'm not 100% sure. Since the name of the mag. is Weekly Jump I would assume that it should be released by the end of this week. If not then at least by next week.

K

Kegluneq

Ya know if they do make a KH3 I dont think Im gona be willing enough to go and look up news on it.

TheRealKeyMaster

Honestly, people, do you all think that kh2 will only reveal all the stuff we dont know about???I really hope they'll put more stuff in kh2 to put our lil' mind to work once again, to search the answers to all sort of questions that could only be answered with a kh3... what the hell, I just think that it would be really cool if they continue to make stuff to think about like character's names and places or other secrets or whatever, and they could put new information in a kh3 but if they ever make a kh3, I would really doubt that........no...I would be SURE that they would not make a kh4 cause they would not have any idea left and, I hate to say this but, a kh4 would surelly be boring:( , unless they find a freakin' good idea while making kh3...:eek:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Damn, I wish TheMuffinMan were here. Roxas was confirmed to be fake, wasn't it? The whole Roxas/candy thing was made up by a couple of fans on another board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back