• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2's name.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It will only be called Kingdom Hearts 2. If Kingdom Hearts did not have a secondary title then why would Kingdom Hearts 2 have one?

urutapu

The Japanese writing is.."Kingdom Hearts II" in Japanese. xD;; (キングダメ ハーツ II kingudamu haatsu II)

@The Conqueror - you must've been under a rock your whole life, most sequels have subtitles whether the original movie/book/game/whatever did or not.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well you do have a point but I was just comparing game titles. What I ment was that if the previous game did not have a title besides Its name then the sequel does not have a title. Take Metal Gear for instance. Each of them has a secondary title but if you campare it to the Jak series then It will not have a title. Such as Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, Jak 3. But this is a bias comment so I may be wrong urutapu.

Sora-Sky

Ohhh!! So writing underneath the Japanese front cover is! Kingdom Hearts 2 xD
I thought it was like a side title for it, not translated yet, so its just Kingdom Hearts 2, thats cool.

E

Eclipse

goodness why would you believe such fiddle-faddle.

it's always been kh2. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back