• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2's difficulty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How hard do you think KH2 is?

• It's hard!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's hard

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • It's soooo easy

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

Yeah, I know there have been many threads saying "OMG kh2 is easy" but what do you really think? there have been a lot of complaints about how easy the game is, but i think a little differently. has anyone else died multiple times at organization boss fights? also, the newer nobodies tend to give me trouble.. i think the game is easy but has some really tough spots.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i agree, the org. member fights are togher and innovative, but regular enimies are easy, except for the adavnce nobodies in TWTNW, they are harder than the hardest enemies in kh1, so its a well balanced game

Senior_Superboy

I haven't played proud mode yet so I can't really say, but during standard I had trouble during some of the organization member fights, mostly xaldin though.

KhII--Fenrir

i started proud today i haven't died yet but during one fight mickey helped me out...... i messed up cause my wireless controller ran outta batteries but besides that i am at port royal first visit in proud and it is pretty easy so far

RIKUSFACE

Xaldin and Saix were one invincible cookie Saix was mor trouble i got mad and feel of my bed:mad:

ryo_girl

I honestly think it was easy, at least compared to the last game. In KH, I HAD to play in easy the first time because I kept dying. But in this one, it's TOO easy. I don't mind that; it's still an awesome game. It just means that I'll have to re-play in another mode. I only 'died' in two battles, and both of those times were because I had run out of time during a timed battle.

I think part of the reason it was easier was because the amount of damage the bosses did was very little compared to the last time. It's still fun, though, I just got to the end quicker than I had anticipated! :D

popiah

Easy mode is 0.1 difficulty.
Normal mode is 0.4 difficulty.
Hard mode is 0.8 difficulty.
All not even above 1!!!

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Although I didn't die once, I think the hardest monster (nobody, heartless, org member, etc.) in the game were the nobodies with the huge hammer. That's how easy this game is. lol, but I would probably die for the first time when I fight Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back