• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2's Broken Promises

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking_In_Dawn

If you mean the abilities like "Herme's Tail" and "Zeus' Might", those were scrapped. The ability you recieved would depend on how well and quickly you completed the world, which I found kind of stupid. Besides, times and plot loops often require things to be scrapped, it's a natural part of the gaming business. Get over it. =/

brainy_pigeon

Walking_In_Dawn said:
If you mean the abilities like "Herme's Tail" and "Zeus' Might", those were scrapped. The ability you recieved would depend on how well and quickly you completed the world, which I found kind of stupid. Besides, times and plot loops often require things to be scrapped, it's a natural part of the gaming business. Get over it. =/

Also, wouldn't that ability thing kind of make you want to rush through the game just to get the best ability?

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
sephy 9 2 5 said:
There's an event where Sora and Roxas battled each other but don't you want that to be playable?
It was planned to be a playable battle but there were time constraints so I had to change it into an event. Making 13-Organization-class boss battles take up a lot of time. There was even a little challenge concept for that Roxas battle but it was quite hard to pull off so it got canceled.

That probably would have been the highlight of the game......

so true, alot of things have been cancled, i would have liked to had like umm i dont know if any of you had played the Ratchet Deadlocked game, but u can change ur outfit, and mayb can have an Extra feature that sora could be in an org coat? that would have been cool. But yes ontopic they also cancled were u were inside the holow bastion cancle, and replaced it for when u go outside and the org.XIII is watching u. We have to live with it.

ur-vile

Awards
I still don't understand why Sora and Roxas got into it anyways.

sephy 9 2 5 said:
There's an event where Sora and Roxas battled each other but don't you want that to be playable?
It was planned to be a playable battle but there were time constraints so I had to change it into an event. Making 13-Organization-class boss battles take up a lot of time. There was even a little challenge concept for that Roxas battle but it was quite hard to pull off so it got canceled.

That probably would have been the highlight of the game......

O

Oberon

sephy 9 2 5 said:
It's seems as though everyone has forgotten or have not noticed all the things that were suppose to happen in KH2 but never did.

Remember the interviews where Nomura talked about getting cool abilities after completing the world like Hermes Tail or having day and night? Those were probably just a few of a long line of broken promises.

Does anyone know of other things that were said to happen but were never realized?

Well I for one didn't forget and I take it as a lesson to KH3. All those interviews and trailers will be taken with a grain of salt next time......
Did you ever stop and think "hey, what if those interviews are fake?"

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The game has it's faults. there is no such thing as a "perfect" game, so if you don't think KH2 is worth your time, gtfo of the forums
No one has to get off the forums becuase they didn't think KH2 was worth it.

But, besides that I remember we suppose to get to ride that train in Twilight Town to other worlds. Like many people before me the Real-Time system would have kick arse. Custom Keyblades that would have been a nice addition.

Other things I remember Beast Castle was suppose to include the forest part. Where he would fight off the wolves and crap and the Town was suppose to be included as well. In Hercules world we were suppose to see the gods. In TWTNW we were suppose to battle those Neo-Shadow as seen in the Deep Dive trailer.

But the Drives, RC's, and Extra Ablities Killed the Gameplay there really was no fun to be had in KH2 at all. But, out of all that the level that still disappoints me the most is HB.

Soraroxrikusux05

KH1 was real time. GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW THIS, BUT KH2 WAS REAL TIME TOO! real time doesnt mean there's a night and day, it means you're not taking turns fighting and you have to make your actions wisely! what do you think the gameplay was called? Think of a RTS (real time strategy) like warcraft, you dont take turns in that one, you can make your army attack and you can build things at the same time, not just do it in turns! But yeah, i heard something about zeus and hermes and crap like that. all wrong. Another thing, i'm GUESSING that when they said "custom keyblades", they meant the abilities for each blade. So you could customize your Sora with the abilities that you want. If by any CHANCE im right, then "custom" is a poor term for it. WTF r you talking about "no dark and gloomy atmosphere" its ****ing kingdom hearts, with ****ing DISNEY! Sure its a FF game too but cuz its also part disney they cant make it all dark and ****. There's nothing wrong with The world that never Was its good just the sky's purple and that's cuz THERES A ****ING STORM! The drives are awesome if you dont like them dont use them! cuz then it won't ruin the gameplay! half of you arent even telling us HOW the drives are bad! Although I agree with Jinx, ppl need to stop complaining about the gameplay! IF IT WAS SO BAD IT WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY GOOD REVIEWS! NO GAME IS PERFECT, SO YOU SHOULD STOP WHINING ABOUT THE BAD THINGS, AND APPRECIATE THE GOOD THINGS!

sephy 9 2 5

Zorox said:
Did you ever stop and think "hey, what if those interviews are fake?"

No actually those interviews are from the ones who revealed everything about KH2 they were fake by no means.......their all on all KH websites or at least the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back