• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
There are, I believe

-New Keyblades
-New items/accessories/synthesizing items
-New cutscenes
-Boss battles (Roxas, Org XII, Lingering Sentiment)
-Cavern of Reminesce
-Org XIII Mushrooms
-Costume change in Christmas Town
-Enemy recolorings

I think that's the gist of it.

Omegas Squared

There are new heartless within the recolerings. They're stronger and have new attack patterns.
Also there are jigsaw puzzles in various worlds. Plus new items, abilities, synthesis items, etc.
Other than that, ~Sirnight~ got it all. I think.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh, and of course Critical Mode, te harder-than-hard mode where you don't level up and only get upgrades to your health and such via boss battles and events.

Pratiko

Awards
Seriously: CRITICAL MODE IS THE SHIT!
(In a good way)

Proud just sucks compared to Critical.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think that the game sounds really cool but the only reason I would even get it is for the Epic Bosses and maybe the bonus scenes although they just seem to have a lot of repetition going on.

zhill05

For me, mostly to be able to have a chance to face the other half of the organizaion that was in COM, along with being able to fight terra. Saw in one site that Nomura at a time trying to defeat him. But other than that and fighting the Mushroom XIII, not much else for me.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i have a question. i have the fat ps2, do i just get the swap magic and slide tool and thats all i need or is there anything else.

Traskix

thats my problem i dont know japanese.....but i guess i'll learn while palying the game (if i ever get it)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
well i am angery KH2FM is not in america and i don't think it will ever will. but my friend got the KH2FM JP version he got it on his JP PS2 but the mess up part is it is in jp language so I don't understand the story but I can understand by the gameplay,bosses,and etc.......everybody might ask how he got his hands on the game and jp PS2 system and he is not jp and he live in america he order it from the internet and they mailed it to him. If you want to know a little information ok KH2FM msg me o and add me

Might as well give it up for it coming out outside of Japan. Been out too long unless they have a sudden change of heart but no.
Not all of it should be in Japanese. At least most of the cutscenes. Menu yeah as well as the new scenes but you can watch the translated/subtitled scenes on YT, not that there's a whole lot. At least some of the menu items come with pictures so you know what you're looking at.

Traskix

ummmm im a newb at this too, but swap magic lets u play KH2FM on ur ps2 and the slide card opens ur ps2 if u have the fat/old one

UnstoppableSound

well i am angery KH2FM is not in america and i don't think it will ever will. but my friend got the KH2FM JP version he got it on his JP PS2 but the mess up part is it is in jp language so I don't understand the story but I can understand by the gameplay,bosses,and etc.......everybody might ask how he got his hands on the game and jp PS2 system and he is not jp and he live in america he order it from the internet and they mailed it to him. If you want to know a little information ok KH2FM msg me o and add me

Lol...you sound like you're the first person to play KH2FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back