• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM Vanitas Mod PCSX2 (Not Responding) Help (SOLVED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChibiEmiko

This is my first forum post ever! Hopefully this turns out OK. So recently the Vanitas Mod for KH2FM, made by the wonderful Xaddgx Absol Brasse, came out and I was very excited to try it. But I seem to have a problem that I haven't seen anyone else complain about, therefore I can't find any solutions to it, especially since the mod uses a custom pcsx2 build. When I load the game, the beginning scene that transitions into the home menu plays out perfectly. No lag or anything. But it won't accept any inputs from my controller, and when I try to click anywhere on the window, it immediately becomes unresponsive and gets the white tint with (not responding) at the top, while the music continues to play in the background. I've tried numerous methods to fix it, but so far nothing has worked. Is there anyone that can possibly help with this issue? I've voiced my concern on the official video, but I feel like it might just be a simple fix that I'm missing or something. Thank you in advance! ❤

Attachments

• ;;;;;;lkjsldkjf.JPG
    ;;;;;;lkjsldkjf.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
  • ;;;;;;lksldf.JPG
    ;;;;;;lksldf.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 3

ChibiEmiko

Here is another picture that i took, showing the full contents of the top bar. and after leaving it on for longer this time, the music even continued to play into the beginning credits scene that starts playing if you wait too long, all while the window stays frozen and white tinted like this. this has got me stumped :/

Attachments

• ;;;;;;lksdflkjsdf.JPG
    ;;;;;;lksdflkjsdf.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 3
Back