• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
sqeeeeeeeee! its sooo pretty! i'm glad you guys went and translated the trailer, because when i first saw it with out the subs, the kanji was almost impossible to see, even though i understood the spoken parts. good job!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
O: I just watched magic~

Now, all I need is to hold the games in my hands, and my life shall be complete...-angelic music-

Thanks a bunch for the translation. X3

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I wonder if they'll include that Mickey card on Sora's side of the story that allows for a handicap for Sora's boss battles w/ the World Bosses: Guard Amour, Trickmaster, Usrula, Captin Hook, Hades, Oogie Boogie, Jafar, Malificent Dragon, Parasite Cage, and Darkside

you all know that card it's green with the Mickey Head on it....and like for Guard Amour his body falls apart and you can just wale on him, and like Trickmaster it gives you a table so you dont' have to jump, Oogie Boogie automatic destroyed those gates, Parasite Cage made some sort of membrane on the floor so the acid doesn't hurt, Darkside brings his head down, Malificent Dragon made a little pile of rocks so you can easily attack her head, etc...you get the point

i wonder if that will return....

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
cause you know there're gonna be people complaining that it's either too hard or too easy, i for one along the lines of it being too easy. Then again thats what the OrganizationXIII battles in kh2 are for, but at the same time it would be nice to be at that level on re:COM struggling to get your cards to work, now that would be an ultimate level of panic

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
yah...and like Face Down said the whole card opening doors thing it will probably me frustrating at some point...

All i can say is *and everyone listen to me when i say this* make sure you have at least 1 or 2 blue & red 1&2 cards, cause i had to search like hell to find one of those to get through the final door to fight Axel & Marluxia

Voltron

Silver Member
i always fight every heartless in each world so i wont run out of cards. sure it takes a while but why not get them sooner?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I fought every boss in every world too, and used that teaming heartless card in every girl i could so i can fight as much as i wanted...i'm just sayin make sure you have low level cards later on cause more than likely your gonna need them

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
For those who actually want to know the literal scripts taken from the American version of the game (seems the dialogue is the exact same.) Here. Makes better sense than translations taken from direct Japanese :3

Axel: The light within the darkness. You've lost sight of it, Sora. You've forgotten forgetting.

Sora: Light? I don't understand...

Riku: Sora is here?!

Zexion: Darkness and Ansem's shadow nest within your heart. Aren't you ashamed to face Sora in that state?

Marluxia: If you want to regain your precious state...

Sora: What is this, a card?

Zexion: If you don't believe me...

Riku: This card! This is our-

Sora: Once looked at this castle, and I just knew: They're here.

Riku: Just 'cause you want to see Naminé doesn't mean it goes both ways.

Axel: If Sora disappears, it would be pretty bad for the Organization's plans, wouldn't it?

Marluxia: Rid us of our traitor.

Larxene: Are you enjoying your stay in Castle Oblivion?

Vexen: You won't have a future.

Lexeaus: When light loses sight of the road, the only option it to use the darkness.

Marluxia: But he made a promise to you, didn't he?

Sora: It's here.

Riku: Just one card left. If I get through this, can I finally rid myself of the dark?

Sora: Naminé...finally...I've been through so much just to see you.

Naminé: And I'm so glad you found me. But your heart, I had to — Oh, Sora, forgive me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back