• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Oh, don't worry. If we get enough complaints I will just have to go and make a v2 myself. XD; We're both picky about grammar and such, but, I don't know. XD;

I agree.
But for right now, it's legible, it serves its purpose, and it's color-coded!!! xD

The grammar though, is not really our fault, because it's hard to try to make it make sense in English since Japanese grammar is really different.

Kihaku

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
Ohhh man why did i have to be on my SLOW laptop know? To the desktop!!!(Im gonna go check it out)

EDIT: zomg! that was awsome! really great job Dogen and Hana.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Dogen, remove the comment from rubberduckgirl, my sister had her account logged in and I posted it by accident using that one.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yeay, I know what they're saying! It was really hard, becuase I have don'tknowjapenese-itis. So thanks guys. have to save it to favorites now

KhGamer89

AHH! ty :D this is awesome! i've been wanting to know what everything said in this trailer XD lol awesome! thx much!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
awesome guys, nice job...and what Face Down said i wonder if it's the same lines or just not...cause i wanna hear Axel talk down to Vexen "Now tell me i don't respect my elders" *INSTANT DEATH!* that scene in general i wanna see

Voltron

Silver Member
i wanna see larxene and her nasty attitude :D and i want to see the part where she says " But theres a catch.....I'm a Bad guy so you will have to go through me"

Khaston

awesome guys, nice job...and what Face Down said i wonder if it's the same lines or just not...cause i wanna hear Axel talk down to Vexen "Now tell me i don't respect my elders" *INSTANT DEATH!* that scene in general i wanna see

You wouldn't expect that from the Axel in those scenes, he was really stern and serious. Not one cocky word out of him. Hopefully those lines will return though.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
It's not coming to the states or Europe as far as i can tell right now XD

i also wanna see the scene of Zexion rushing Sora at the very beginning still cloaked, i was like damn he's fast the first time i saw that...however now i just know it was an illusion.

I wanna see the whole break down of Riku vs Riku replica too

I'm really curious to see how each member fights compared to what they were like in the GBA version, i am not looking foward to fighting Riku replica at all that last time

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If you guys want better colloquolized versions of the dialogue XD It's more like this:

Re:CoM (things I wanted to clarify)
Lexaeus:When the light loses its way, maybe darkness will come in use.

Namine: I'm really... really happy that you came for me. But that's because your heart was.... I'm sorry. I'm not the one who's really here.

KH2FM+:
Luxord: Perhaps he gained something from gambling his own existance.
Saix: The only thing he gained was nothing at all.
Xemnas: Axel has swayed Sora's heart. I wonder if Sora and the boy will awaken.

Axel: You've got no place to go
Namine: I might not have a place to go, but there are people I must see.

This was in case you were having some understanding problems (which I doubt) XD

It's hard because Japanese uses a lot of different words to mean other words and symbols. It's very odd XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back