• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Thanks to Hanatori for her help!
Hana & I translated, color-coded, and subbed the trailer for the Japanese-challenged :3
I can't believe no one else in the internet had the decency to do this xD but we spent a long time translating (the kanji was.....omg...>_<) but yeah. Enjoy understanding what you watch now. LOL

Click

NOTE:
The line "the place to be might not exist" is being said by Namine. Not Axel. Keep this in mind xD the red font might confuse you into thinking Axel said it.

Enjoy =D

Last edited:
Whoa, I love you guys. (Not in that way) I've always wondered what they said, even though I got bits and pieces of translations.

Thanks for translating it. :D

KingdomSealer

excellent work. do you or anyone else know where i can download the trailer? cause the links from the site only give me the sound and i would like to use vid from the PV.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Now where can I get a DL of this? I bet I can do a better subbing job! ;)

Dude, thats just rude. STFU and GTFO.

Anyways, nice job guys. The grammer was off slightly, but I have never had good grammer myself, but oh well. I enjoyed knowing what tey said.

Though I wonder who that org's member's "Friend" was....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back