• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Status question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCapo4

I know this probably has been answered before, but whats the highest defence you can get

along with the others (Strength, and Magic)

So far mine is about 85 for defence, and 70 for strength and 74 for Magic.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
im pretty sure its 255. thats usually been the max stat for the ff games. for kh im guessin this also. ive never tried to power up to the extreme.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...its been a long time...i dont have the game anymore..im pretty sure they were in the region of 70 something. i remember one member saying that they had it near 150 or so. we took their word for it.
im pretty sure 255 is the max, but getting that much is a long feat. good luck with it my friend.

DaCapo4

Yea thanks, wow I have a rpetty high defence. lol. Thanks again Neloangelo, I appriciate it.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you do have a high defence. that comes in very handy against the hades paradox cup battles, and sephiroth of course.

canito_q

man, I think a have been playing too much:
Strenght: 85
Defence: 118
Magic: 107

I don't have that much dtrenght because there are two fights in the Xemnas fight to get the power up
anyways, I saw a guy in youtube, he had 107 of strenght and he defeated Terra in 40 seconds

canito_q

thanks, but it's just because when I entered to the 13th org member data thing I was like lvl 50, so everyone from the org was killing me except for Saix and he just gived defence ups

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
oh right. i see.
i remember i finshed the game at level 65 or so. my stats werent that high.

DaCapo4

haha I'm at level 99,

And yes Saix was the only one I could beat up, lol.

M

MasterHearts

Don't Know about Final Mix but on KHII I got my strength to 167 defense 170 magic 166 and AP 164 it would not raise any further with the Power Up etc. so im assuming that with Final Mix it is the same or a bit higher.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i said i beat the game at lv 65 but then i went and did everythin else and got to lv99,
i beat sephiroth at level 67 on proud. he is easy when you know how.

Stars

リク
Mine is...
Strength: 129
Magic : 162
Defense : 130

I thought 162 is max for magic..? XD coz i could not get higher than 162

DaCapo4

wow, thats pretty high for defence, I only have mine at 92 right now. Everyday I told my self to increase it by 5 atlast. so that way I could get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back